Chapter 33: Pissed

JB POV:

Her lips just looked so pink, so plumped, so juicy. Have her lips always looked like that? Or has it just been such a long time since I've seen her that her lips seem so irresistible. I wasn't even listening to what she was saying, was it important? I don't know because I was just staring at those goddamn thick juicy what was I about to say?

Wait

No this is wrong, everything about this is wrong, I'm supposed to be looking out for like I promised. She's like my little sister, my little pure innocent girl that has never done no wrong to this world. My cute little pumpkin that believes that life is filled with rainbows and ponies. I can't and will not be indulging in any physical activities with her it's just wrong. So wrong on so many different levels and must I mention that it's illegal.

So why am I kissing her right now?

"Shit no this is wrong" I back away from her after realising what I'm actually doing. I avoid her eyes as I quickly look at the ground regretting even thinking about touching her lips. What have I done? Please tell me that this was all in my head and that I didn't actually kiss her. The worst part of all of this is that I want to kiss her again, her lips were so soft, it felt so right but I know it was so wrong.

"Well you're the one who kissed me" she shrugs her shoulders and scoffs at me making me sigh.

"I know and I'm sorry I wasn't supposed to do that" I apologise feeling guilty for putting her and me both in this awkward situation as I look in her eyes so that she knows that I genuinely mean it.

"Why? Why are you apologising?" She asks me with her hand resting under her chin looking over at me. For some reason her gaze makes me nervous makes me feel intimidated and I never feel intimidated. I mean I'm the boss around here, I'm the one who makes people shit themselves not the other way around.

"What do you mean?" I ask her slightly confused at her question.

"Saying Sorry means you'll never do it again and we damn well know that you gonna kiss me again" she states with her arms firmly folded across her chest with her eyebrows lifted glaring down at me making me feel guilty. My eyes dart straight down to her lips and instantly I lick mine just from looking at hers I'm already getting ideas in my head.

"I... we... I-"

She crushes her lips onto mine as I place my hand around her waist pulling her in closer to me. She slips in her tongue catching me off guard but I lowkey liked it making me want her more but she slowly pulls away from me with a cheeky smirk on her face leaving me feeling embarrassed and violated.

"See don't be making promises you can't keep" she confidently smirks then flips her hair aside and looks me dead in the eyes as I just freeze in my place not knowing how and when to respond. My mind is just filled with images of her confidently dominating me in the bedroom.

"Maze you can't kiss me like that-"

"Why? You kissed me like why is it different when I do it?" She sassily questions glaring down at me with her arms folded across her chest. I sigh as I rest my head in my hands not knowing what to say, there is no way out of this what's done is done and she won't let it go.

"Like I said it was a mistake that both of us should not repeat nor talk about" I instruct trying to fix the mess that I have made. If the boys find out they will mock me, tell me that they told me so and no I can't have that. Mark will tell me it's fine but I know he's not going to like it and Taehyung might actually scratch that will get violent. This kiss changes everything, it changes how I look at her, it changes how I behave around her and it'll change the atmosphere in the house.