Chapter 50: My Bad

Maze POV:

"Maze, why are you doing this to me?" He asks me as he looks deeply into my eyes holding back the tears. I pause and stare into his eyes, his warm eyes, his dark brown caramel eyes, those eyes that always make me feel vulnerable. I don't even realise his hand that is on my face but I don't ever want him to take it off, they always say you don't know you love someone until you let them go and they are right. Seeing him here, feeling his hand on me makes me want him even more but do I even deserve him? He's been waiting for me but I didn't wait for him, I should've waited for him.

"Get your filthy hand off my wife!" I hear Miles shout bringing me back to reality. I quickly get up and back away from JB who gets pulled up by the collar by an angry looking Miles. I've never seen him this angry this annoyed. His eyes are engulfed by rage and his cheeks have turned into a potent red colour and so has his ears. Despite the anger written on his face JB remains calm and smirks at him and I can't lie he looks really attractive.

"Correction fiancee, she's not yours yet" JB responds as he gives Miles a cheeky grin making Miles punch him in the face. I jump the moment that Miles fist lands on JBs face cutting his lip causing him to bleed. JB licks the blood off the corner of his lips and gives Miles a cocky smile making Miles grab his collar again.

"Miles, miles calm down" I rush towards him and try to pull him away from JB but he won't budge he won't even look at me. He glares JB in the eyes waiting for him to beg for forgiveness but knowing JB I know he won't apologise for anything instead he'll continue to provoke Miles giving himself an excuse to beat the shit out of him.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Miles asks JB as he brings him in closer to himself making JB sigh. He doesn't show a sign of remorse or apologise he just gives Miles a big smile showing off his bloody teeth.
"You don't know who the fuck you're messing with!" Miles shouts as he pushes JB back trying to look intimidating. He doesn't even fall when Miles pushes him, he just loses his balance a bit.

"Miles calm down-" I try to pull him away but he pushes me causing me to fall onto the ground. I'm not worried about myself I'm worried about him now because of the look in JBs eyes.

"If you lay your finger on her I'll fucking kill you!" JB exclaims as he grabs Miles by the collar and pulls him in closer to him with that cold look in his eyes making Miles gulp. I look at JB and I can see the anger in his eyes, I'll be surprised if Miles makes it out if here alive.

"Maze are you ok?" Bambam rushes over to me on the ground and helps me up. I look up at him and smile but not sure how to respond to his question. Am I ok? Seeing him just makes me wonder if I really did make the right choice to move away from the people I love.

"I... I erm I" I strummer feeling guilty for causing such a scene at his restaurant as well. I'm proud of him for making a name out of himself and I'd hate to be involved in a plan that ruins all his hard work.

"This meeting is over!" Miles shouts as he pushes JB away from him and marches towards me and Bambam before pulling me away from Bambam who was comforting me. "Just watch I'm going crash this restaurant and make sure none of you work in this town ever again!" Miles threatens as he intensely points at Bambam who doesn't even look startled.

"Maze! Maze don't go" JB begs me as he grabs onto my arm and looks me into my eyes making me begin to tear up. I don't want to go but I can't stay either.

"Nina come on!" Miles shouts making me pull my arm away from JB'S grip and wipe away my tears before following Miles outside of the restaurant. "What the fuck was that? Nina what the fuck-"

"Nothing ok stop shouting at me!" I cut him off and exclaim tired of hearing him shout and make a big deal out of everything. Why did he start a fight like that? Why did he threaten Bambam like that? This is not the Miles that I know.