Chapter 27: Bitch

JB POV:

Never did I think that me JB will be working with a pimp boy like Taehyung. You see the things Maze makes me do, I would've killed this guy already for laying his dirty eyes on her but since he is the only dick face that knows about her location then I have no choice but to work with him. I still hate the fact that he had her all these months, that he got close to her so close that he isn't willingly to give her up for so much money, I literally offered this guy my house and still he won't give her up. I know Maze is special but I'm supposed to be the only person who knows that she's special so the fact that he has seen her special side makes me so mad. I wanna kill his Gucci boy ass.

"I got my guy locating her whereabouts right now" Gucci boy waltz into my office as he fixes his floral Gucci blazer. I glare at the dickhead with my eyes filled with hate as I slouch in my chair, he notices my glare and turns to face me with a cocky smirk on his face.
"Thank me later" he winks over at me making me scoff at him. I'm so gonna kill this guy.

"Do you put tracking devices in all of your girls?" Mark asks him diverting Taehyung's attention from me to him. Mark leans on my office desk with his arms folded across his chest waiting for Taehyung to answer. I wait to because I'm curious.

Why is this guy still alive damn it!

"Of course I do, you know as long as her name is Seoul" he smirks then flips his hair aside causing me to clench my jaw and put my hands into a tight fist trying my best to not punch this guy in the face.

"How many Seoul's do you have?" Bambam asks him making me roll my eyes at his stupid question. But if you look at Bambam's face he looks dead serious and patiently waits for the answer.

"How many Maze's do you have?" Taehyung retaliates with his eyebrow cocked up looking all confident and annoying as usual.

"We still talking about the same girl?" Bambam questions with his eyebrows furrowed looking confused as hell making me and Taehyung roll our eyes in unison which makes me crease because I hate this guy. Why is he in my house? I could kill him right now an nobody would know.

"Got her location but not her exact location that'll take us a while-"

"How long?" I cut of the computer nerd making him flinch like I was about to punch him or something when in reality I was just sitting down chill axing. Such a bitch boy, I should kill him too. Damn I haven't killed anybody in a long time, I needa kill somebody.

"20 to 45 hours" he answers in a small voice avoiding all eye contact with me.

"Damn it" I exclaim stomping onto my floor pissed that there's such a large time limit. I'm no longer patient, I want Maze here with me right now. It's been too long, I can't even remember what she looks like! Imagine being able to see her everyday then all of a sudden she's gone.

"You know once we get her she's coming with me right?" Taehyung speaks up making me grab onto my chair forcing myself to stay seated so I won't bash the guy in the face.

"That's where you're mistaken, she'll never go with you" I tell him as I fold my arms across my chest feeling confident but he just rolls his eyes and scoffs at me like I said a silly joke or something making me even more pissed, how dare he insult me in my own house?

"You sure about that?" He confidently says with a cocky smirk on his face as he places his hands into his pockets. I hate the fact that he looks more like a gangster boss than I do, I mean I don't really care about what I wear right now I'm just in my sweats when this dude be looking like he poops gold for a living.

"I don't know who you think you are but my Maze won't wanna see your dead face again" I retaliate gritting my teeth almost leaping out of my seat so I can kick this guys ass but I have Mark eying me in the corner telling me to keep calm but I don't know how much longer I can maintain this.