Chapter 22: Lost Hope

Maze POV:

Taehyung is spending the night with me or in me but by the way he looks at me I can tell he's spending the night in me. I'm still a virgin I don't exactly know what to do I don't even know how sex works. My mum never told me anything about it except it was the thing that you save for marriage other then that I don't know what they do, I know they naked.

All the girls look at me with a look of distaste on their face, for some reason I feel like Taehyung is the most popular in the house. I look at Moscow with my eyebrows furrowed looking worried and scared for my life making her begin to rub my back then guide me upstairs back into my room with Paris. I'm very grateful to have someone to trust here but I won't say that I fully trust her, I've learnt from my mistakes not to give people your all because they just end up using it against you.

"Ok so Daddy Tae is unpredictable, sometimes he likes to go all the way in and sometimes he just likes to touch and talk" Paris explains to me as she shrugs her shoulders then begins to look through her closet probably looking for a new outfit to wear. She picks out a red lingerie piece that definitely doesn't hide anything. "Daddy Tae loves red" she smirks as she throws the outfit on my bed.

"I know you're scared but you can't afford to upset daddy because they're consequences" Moscow sternly warns me with her serious face on still trying to soothe me by rubbing my back but that's not working, all I can think about is how my life ended up like this. I can't be here, I must be dreaming there is no way life can be this way.

"Consequences? Like what?" I ask her then clear my throat not realising how dry my throat is since I've hardly spoken since I got here. All I've done is cry like a baby as if anything is going to get any better with my tears.

"Well they have the naughty room where each daddy does things to you whilst you're tied up" Moscow explains whilst shaking her head and avoiding all eye contact with me as if she herself has been through it. All these girls must've been through a lot, beaten, raped, touched in places they never knew could be touched and now I'm going to be one of them.

"It's the worst really so do what he says" Paris sighs as she brushes her hair and then puts on some lip gloss.

"But I don't know what to do I er I'm-"

"Dinner time bitches!" Berlin comes into our room and shouts cutting me off making me sigh. I don't want to upset him I don't want to be punished but I don't know what to do either so. We all make our way down to the dining room where there is a long glass table filled with all different kinds of food. Everyone has an assigned seat and right next to the guys the Berlin girl and another girl who's Asian and has a bitchy face sat. Me on the other hand sat on the other end of the table next to Paris but I don't mind as long as I'm not near them.

"Ok ladies you may eat" The tuxedo guy raises his wine glass and smiles before sitting down and beginning to talk to the other guys. There is no way I'm calling these men daddy. All the girls begin to pass food along whilst laughing and talking to each other cracking jokes, they kind of look like a family but a dysfunctional family.

"So Seoul where are you from?" One girl wearing green lingerie with curly blonde hair asks me as she passes me a bowl of potatoes. I look at the potatoes hesitant to actually place them on my plate or not. Can I trust their food?

"Erm I'm from London" I manage to answer as I smile at her still feeling slightly nervous. I finally decide to plate some potatoes then I pass the bowl over to Paris. Across the room I can feel a pair of eyes locked on me making me feel extremely nervous. Oh God please don't tell me he's looking at me.