Chapter 23: Everything Has Changed

2 months Later

Maze POV:

"Which one of you bitches stole my pink 2008 limited edition with white poker dots and glitter sparkles Gucci bra?!" Berlin comes bursting into our room shouting at us making us all look at each other before rolling our eyes at her. She's so dramatic, so annoying, whenever she loses something she blames it on one of us especially me since I'm the only black girl. There was another black girl actually 4 but some guy from Spain came here with big money asking for black chicks only, he took everyone but me.

They hid me.

"Get the fuck outta our room Berlin we don't have time for your nonsense" Paris exclaims as she throws one of her pillows in Berlin's way causing her to shriek.

"It's a vintage and Daddy Tae loves it" Berlin explains with a pout on her face only making me roll my eyes this time because only I know that he loves Gucci but not on somebody else only on him.

"He don't even like you" I mumble under my breath thinking about how he told me that he doesn't have any respect for any of the girls especially Berlin. It's weird, since he can't fuck me he uses me a diary and I'm not allowed to respond just listen.

"Excuse me? What and he likes you?" She sassily remarks with her hand on her hip. Shit didn't want her to hear that.

"Fuck off" I scoff at her tried of her bullshit.

"No Fuck you Seoul!" She shouts back making me laugh.

"Don't need to I have Daddy Tae to do that for me bitch!" I shout back with a cheeky smirk on my face and all she does is shriek before stomping away. "Why you looking at me for?" I ask them with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh come on we all know your Daddy's favourite so obviously you know what he's up to" Moscow says making me look at her confused. Me? His favourite no I'm not if anything I'm a burden to him, a constant reminder that he lost good money for a virgin, a virgin who he won't let go.

"I've known the guy for a month" I tell them trying to make them see that there is no way that I could be he's favourite.

"Yet he sold every black girl here but you" Paris states making me sigh. If only they knew that he couldn't sell me because I'm a virgin not that the Spanish guys would care but still for some reason he didn't let me go don't get me wrong I'm grateful but I'm also suspicious.

"Maybe it's because I'm new" I shrug my shoulders coming up with all the excuses that I have. But by the look of annoyance on their face I can tell that they didn't buy that but what can I do? I have to keep my mouth shut.

"Girls come on downstairs in 5 Daddy Tae has an announcement" Tokyo knocks on our day and tells us before heading down the corridor to inform the other girls. Tokyo is the quiet girl but people say she's a freak in the sheets which is why she has so many costumers. We all get off my bed and begin to look through our closets to find an appropriate outfit to wear.

"Paris can I borrow your devil headband I think imma wear red" I ask as I take off my my top and shorts and put on my red bra and panties. Paris walks up to me and places the Red Devil headband on my head making me smile at her. I put on red lipstick and black heels before smiling at myself in the mirror and walking down the stairs with my girls.

"Ladies this is Daddy Jin" Daddy Jungkook introduces us to this tall black haired man with wide shoulders and and pink lovely plump lips. He smiles at all of us and of course as per usual we bow at him before sticking up our boobs to the sky.

"Hi Daddy" we all say in unison with a smile on our faces.

"Right so the announcement is that Valentine's Day is coming meaning lots of costumers therefore ladies prepare yourself we want you to exercise and get in shape we can't disappoint loads of money coming in" Daddy Taehyung announces and everyone has their eyes on him except for me I just keep my eyes on the floor because I don't want the other girls that there is anything happening between us.