Chapter 43: Right or Left

Maze POV:

"Miss me princess" Jimin winks at me with his famous smirk on his face. I glare at him with my hands in a tight fist not really caring that he just saved me. Just looking at him makes my blood boil remembering every thing that he put me through but also reminding me how stupid and gullible I once was. I just want to kill him. "Dont look at me like that, makes me feel some type of way" he blushes looking me up and down making me slap him across the face. He looks at me whilst holding his cheek in his hand with a smirk on his face making me feel uncomfortable. Cant believe I liked this guy.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I push him back away from me so tempted to just grab his gun and shoot him dead.

"Came here to save you princess" he winks at me making me roll my eyes. I'm too tired for this.

"Let's go before I change my mind" I manage to say before grabbing a dress that was on the rack and quickly putting it on in the changing rooms. I come out and Jimin is leaning on a chair with his arms folded across his chest. When he sees me come out he stands up straight and clears his throat making me roll my eyes at him. I hate this guy but I have no choice but to go with him. He begins to walk out of the store and I slowly trail behind him, suddenly I feel someone's hand on my arm.

"Wait Maze, what erm who Maze what is going on? Who is this guy? Why are you doing this?" Dre bombard me with questions making me feel bad for threatening his life like that. He looks at me with his big brown eyes and I suddenly feel like a little innocent girl again who's done something bad. But I'm not that innocent girl anymore.

"Should I kill him too?" Jimin asks me making me dart my eyes at him and glaring at him with my eyes narrowed. I look at dre and I can see the fear in his eyes making me angry at Jimin for saying that.  I already scared the boy he dont need to scare him anymore.

"If you touch him I'll kill you" I threaten him as I point at him then slit my throat with my thumb to show him that hes a dead man if he tries to play any games with me.

"Damn it I love it when you play with my life" he bites his lips making me roll my eyes at him before leaving the store with him. He leads me to his black Mercedes Benz which is an upgrade from the other  car he basically kidnapped me in. Guess he spent all the money he got for selling me. Dickhead.

"How did you know I was here anyways? You following me?" I ask him as soon as we sit in the car and he begins to drive. Found if very suspicious and coincidental that he was at the right place at the right time when I was about to get caught. There is no way he was just there by chance.  He looks at me for a second then scoffs before returning his attention to the road.

"No actually I was shopping-'

"In a woman's boutique" I cut him off and say with my arms folded across my chest. He darts his eyes at me looking pissed off that I interrupted him but I dont care.

"No, I was shopping in the area when Taehyung called me and updated me on the situation" he speaks up and explains, I sigh at the mention of Taehyung making me think about the boys actually making me think about JB and how he didn't even look at me when he was telling me to leave. What if this is the last time we'll see each other and he didn't even take the opportunity to look at me.

"Why would you save me? You sold me" I say to him still salty as fuck for him just selling me like I was a piece of meat. He begins to laugh out loud as he hits his steering well. I watch him laugh as I kiss my teeth and imagine all the different ways that I could kill him.

"Believe it or not I felt kinda bad for selling you" he says with a serious face on but I just stare at him with a blank expression on my face not believing a single word that has just left his mouth. I've realized now that his face and the way he acts so genuinely and gentle is the reason why young gullible girls like me fall for his words and tricks and end up being sex slaves