Chapter 51: Rooftop

Maze POV:

I hide behind the desk frozen, not knowing what to do, not knowing what to say. How am I going to explain this and to my boss? He worships Miles, licks the ground that he walks on so there is no way that he'll protect me and not tell him. Miles is going to be heartbroken, his whole world will come crashing down. I clench onto my blouse holding it against my chest as the tears stream down my face realising that I've made a mistake. I promised myself that I wouldn't go back there, that I wouldn't fall and blow my cover because I've made a life for myself. I'm everything that I've ever wanted to be and more. I was happy, why did I have to blow my last chance of having the life I've always wanted?

"Maze, Maze get up" I hear JBs voice bringing me back to reality. I look at him and just stare trying to figure out whether this is real or just a dream. I'm hoping that its just a dream because I can't do this, I wasnt supposed to do this."Put on your blouse" JB instructs making me look up at him, I didn't even realise that I still hadn't put my blouse on. What is wrong with me?????

"Erm what on Earth is going on in here?" Lyon asks as he places his hand on his waist and glares at the both of us making me jump. I cant even look into his eyes, he's my boss he has known me and Miles since university. He's never seen this side to me, I've always been the little sweet apple of his eye.

"Isn't it obvious? I was about to eat her out before you interrupted my lunch-"

"JB seriously you cant say that shit to my boss" I cut him off as I slap his shoulder shocked that he actually had the audacity to say some shit like that and think it was appropriate. I glare at him angry that he won't even apologise, instead he just stands there with his arms folded across his chest staring at the floor.

"Nina you know its against the rules to have any kind of relationship with your clients outside of the office and on top of that you're engaged" Lyon lectures me making me dart my head to the floor too embarrassed to have any eye contact with him. He's right, not only was I unprofessional I was unfaithful. I wasnt even thinking about the consequences I was too mesmerized by JB.

"I know I know it was a mistake, it all happened so fast I know it's not an excuse but please dont tell him" I quickly apologise trying my best to clean up the mess that I have made. He cant tell Miles, it'll literally break him. He's not as strong as he looks. I look into Lyons eyes pleading him to not be so angry with me that he ends up firing me. What was I even thinking? Sex in the office, I must be stupid.

"Tell him" JB exclaims catching me off guard.

"What?" I blurt out and glare at him but he doesn't even look at me. He just stands there with his arms folded across his chest looking as cocky and pissed off as ever. I'm still angry at him how dare he try and ruin my life like I understand that he's angry but we both agreed to move on.

"Go on tell him, tell him how his precious little sweet heart almost got dicked down by a thug, tell him how I slammed her body against the wall and licked all over her body, tell him that I can please his woman way better than he'll ever be able to"
Go on tell him I dont mind" he threatens as he turns and looks down at me with a snare on his face. His eyes are cold and his eyebrows are furrowed, I can even hear him breathing heavily and all I can do is just stand there. Not knowing how to respond.

"JB why? What? What is wrong with you?!" I ask him confused to why he's doing this to me. Why cant he just move on, I knew seeing him again would change the way I think and I dont like that, I don't want that.

"What is wrong with me? No Maze you're the problem not me. I know what I want but you, you don't" he accuses me as he fiercely points his finger at me. I stand there with my hand in a tight fist ready to punch him, ready to just shout at him and put him in his place. He has no right to chat to me like that when he's the one who came in here seducing me.