Chapter 38: My Own

JB POV:

She's lost her mind and nobody can talk sense into her. She won't look anyone in the eyes and she won't talk to anyone unless she's making orders or coming up with a new plan. I try to approach her to check if she's ok and she just goes to the nearest member and threatens to kiss them. She's evil for doing that. She killed me when she kissed Mark, it hurt more than the time she kissed Jinyoung because I know Mark has some sort of feeling for her. We didn't talk about the kiss and he kind of just brushed it off like it meant nothing but I could see in his eyes that that kiss meant the world to him and because of that I want to kill him. She's acting crazier way out of control and being risky, she went on a killing spree the other day with Joon they both came back with bright smiles and blood all over them. I hate that they seem to be getting along. I know I said I liked the new her but I don't like the new her unless she's with me and she's not so I hate the new her.

"Maze killing spree part 6?" Joon waltz into the living room with a big black duffel bag which I'm guessing is filled with weapons making me sigh. He smiles at Maze who's chilling on the sofa with her legs in the air as she plays on her phone. I give joon the snake eye pissed off at him for encouraging Mazes killing behaviour. And to think he was her teacher as well, such a bad influence.

"Nah I think we've killed enough-"

"Enough for what?" He cuts her off looking hurt. Maze sighs and sits up straight before placing her phone down and looking over at Joon with her arms folded across her chest.

"Enough for them to be paranoid enough to want new recruits" she answers making all the other boys who were also chilling in the living room dart their heads over to her. So this is what she was planning this whole time. We just thought that she was trying to let out some steam but nah she was strategically killing fang members so they'd need new recruits.

"Why would you want them to recruit more people?" Joon questions with his eyes narrowed glaring over at her. Joon has a smart point, more recruits means more people trying to kill us therefore we lose at the end of the day. If these are the kind of ideas Maze is coming up with then we are as good as dead.

"I want them to recruit us dumbass" Maze exclaims catching us all of guard. We look at her with our eyes wide open before looking at each other in shock. Jinyoung begins to chuckle shaking his head side to side giving me the I told you so face. What games is Maze trying to play? Does she want us to turn our selfs in and just let them slaughter us?

"If they recruit us we get caught dumbass" Bam exclaims rolling his eyes at Maze making her squint her eyes glaring at him.

"Not if they recruit me" she beams catching me off guard making me burst out coughing literally choking on air. I look at her hoping that she's joking that she is just trying to get a reaction out of us like she does all the time. I look at her and wait for her to say she's joking but she never does making the boys look over at me waiting for me to talk her out of it.

"No Maze that's too dangerous" I finally speak up standing up so I can show her how serious I am. I fold my arms across my chest and glare down at her angry that she thinks that I'm just going to let her risk her life for us when it's our job to protect her.

"I thought we already discussed this JB" she sighs as she copies me and fold her arms across her chest glaring back up at me. I scoff at her response pissed off at the smirk that she has on her face before looking at everyone in the room and licking her top lip reminding me of the threat that she made of I ever step out of line. But I don't care.

"I don't care! Fuck everyone in this room I don't fucking care if it means you won't risk your life like this!" I shout at her as I point at everyone in the room who just look startled. They begin to whisper amongst themselves making me sigh realising what I just said out loud. I seem to be getting a reaction out of everyone but Maze.