Chapter 11: What to do

JB POV:

All I've ever wanted to do was to keep her safe, she was the only real thing I had in my life and I wanted to repay her for giving me the love I never had. She gave me a purpose when I was a young boy, it used to kill me when I saw her frown, I would even sing to her just to cheer her up and I never sing. My point is she my strength, my oxygen which makes her my weakness and if anybody ever finds out that she is the person that can be the cause of my downfall then I'm as good as dead. I couldn't even sleep last night all I kept thinking about was what I was going to do with her, why do I even still have her? She must hate me for kidnapping her and I can not live with that, I want her to feel safe when she's with me therefore I need to let her go. I'm going to send her home and hope and pray that she remains lowkey and doesn't report me to the police. But how can I do that when GD is still out there?

"Yo JB she's awake" Joon steps into my room and says with his arms behind his back not giving me much eye contact. He's still pissed about not killing anybody. I get up from my bed and wrap my body with my silk gown before approaching a pissed off Joon.

"Joon you're a grown ass man, salty is not a good look on you" I speak up and lightly slap his cheek with a smile on my face making him snigger to himself. "Don't worry bro we gonna kill loads of people soon, I can feel it" I add and an evil smirk grows on his face. He might be excited now but when he realises that we'll have to kill people not for fun but to protect ourselves he won't be as happy.

"Anyways what are we gonna do with Maze?" He asks me snapping me back to reality.

"Erm give her some breakfast-"

"Chase did but she refused to eat it" he cuts me off making me sigh. Why is she being so complicated? It's not like I seriously kidnapped her, I gave her a room to sleep in and I'm offering her food.

"Can you talk to her like persuade her to eat?" I nervously ask him. I don't really know why I am so nervous maybe it's because I'm not ready to officially talk to her and I definitely don't want our first conversation to be about breakfast.

"Why me? What makes you think she'll listen to me?" He shrugs his shoulders.

"Fine I'll do it" I sigh not really wanting to answer his question, correction not really wanting to admit the fact that she might be in love with him. I put on my slippers and march towards the room I got prepared for her on the same floor as me. I stand outside her door and hesitate to knock but I finally grow the balls to knock on it. "I'm coming in" I say before opening the door.

"I didn't say you could come in" she sassily remarks making me clench my jaw. I don't remember her being so rude and straightforward, what happened to innocent quiet Maze?

"Do you wanna go back to the attic?" I threaten her not willing to take any bullshit. She should be grateful most people who get kidnapped don't get to see the sun.

"Who even are you? Are you some sort of train stalker who kidnaps girls and tries to seduce them?!" She angrily exclaims making me even more angry at her for talking to me in such a manner. "You can afford this mansion but you can't afford a shirt" she mocks me. Shit I should've gotten changed instead of covering myself with a silk gown.

"You're testing my patience child" I sternly respond and look at her with my cold dark eyes. She looks at me with fear in her eyes then faces away making me feel bad. Why did I show her my killing eyes?

"Can I see Channing please?" She asks me not even making any eye contact with me at all.

"But I'm the one talking to you right now-"

"Well I don't want to talk to you. You are an evil man that hurts blind people and forcefully takes innocent young girls-"

"I don't fucking kidnap people for a fucking living love but you little miss I'm a good Samaritan and trust every fucking person, I had to kidnap your ass because you are so naive so shut the fuck up or else you aint never gonna see the sun again!" I shout at her then storm out of her room and slam the door. I can hear her crying from outside and it just breaks my heart that I'm the one who caused that.