chapter 56: The last battle

Maze POV:

This is what I was trying to avoid. This is the reason why I faked my death and ran away because I knew that if I stayed then the boys will continue to risk their lives for me. Who even am I? I dont deserve this much protection, I'm not that special but they are. They've done so much for me so I really need to be on my best game today, if I see a bullet heading to anyone of them I'm diving in because I refuse to let them die for me. I got them into this mess therefore I'll do everything in my power to save them. I'm still doubting that we can beat the Romanos, from the stories that I've been hearing from Jinyoung and Mark I dont know if we have enough strength nor experience to beat them but I guess we gotta die trying. Mainly Sehun I hope he dies trying.

"Right so we are splitting into 3 groups, Better than sex-"

"Please just call us BTS" Namjoon cuts JB off and exclaims as he releases a sigh and rolls his eyes looking annoyed. Even though they're in a group together there is clear division within the group. I dont know why exactly they hate each other but now they gotta work together one more time.

"No way am I going with them" Namjoom complains as he stands up and glares down at the boys from the white palace making them scoff at him. Seeing them all of them brings back memories from the days where I was Seoul and thought that I was never going to escape. Its weird to think of the old days and look at where I am no.

"Joon I need you guys to use your charms to get the house maid to give you access to the back" JB explains making Jungkook rub his hands together with a smirk on his face. I remember him vividly, the game boy who was quiet but loved to punish the fuck out of the girls.

"Fuck this I ain't kissing her" Namjoom exclaims as he throws his arms in the air. From seeing and hanging out with Jhope, Jimin and Taehyung I can tell why they are called better than sex. They lure you in and trap you making you believe everything they tell you. I dont know how they do it but I can't lie, at some point I've been attracted to every member.

"As BTS is hitting from the back the Fangz will be on the roof top come in through the windows" JB explains making Namjoon roll his eyes at the sexual innuendo that JB made but that just makes Bambam burst out laughing with Yugyeom trying to calm him down.

"There's too many of us to fit on the roof" Sehun speaks up as he leans on one of the doors making me glare at him. He notices my intense glare and winks over at me with a smirk on his face. I hate that guy so much, hes so cocky and arrogant after this I want him dead!

"The remaining Fangz will come down with us" JB answers as he stands in front of me probably ensuring that I wont get triggered by sehuns face and end up killing him before we even go into the battle. Mark realises what JB is doing and pulls me to stand next to him as he firmly places his arm around my shoulder.

"Stay cool hunty" he whispers into my ear and for some reason it does calm me down a little.

"How we getting in?" Jinyoung asks with his thinking face on looking serious and in the zone. They all look serious even Bambam looks serious and he's never serious. I guess it kind of reminds me that so many people are going to get hurt, some might even die.

"I'm going to be the bait I'll go in crying apologising and I'll leave the door open." I speak up and answer Jinyoung's question making him nod his head in agreement. I know how Miles operates, he's gullible and likes to feel superior so if he sees me vulnerable his masculinity will cloud him. He wont even question why I came back.

"Ok let's get this show on the road" Taehyung announces as he grabs a bag filled with guns, throwing on his bullet proof vest before giving me a quick cheeky wink. The rest of the men follow suit, grabbing their bags and putting on the vests before hopping into the black vans and driving towards my old house. The vans split up and park outside the van allowing me to hop out and enter through the gates. I quickly ripe my blouse and wipe my lipstick making me look rough before knocking on the door.