Chapter 17: So Close yet So Far

JB POV:

JUNG HOSEOK AKA FUCKING WANKER THAT I SHOULD'VE KILLED YEARS AGO.

Why is he back in town and who the fuck invited him back into my town? Is he not scared? Did he not get the warning from last time? I can't stand the guy he is a snake, two faced, lying, stealing snake who just cannot be trusted, not ever. Joon used to be in his old gang they called themselves 'Better Than Sex' because their only weapons was their charisma which is why Joon is very flirtatious without knowing it because that's what he was raised with in his gang. Joon bought in Hoseok since they had similar skills but Hoseok was a snake and sold all of our information to rivalry gangs, he tried to make it out like he did it for us and shit, the point is he can't be trusted. He even almost broke up our gang by telling each member lies and shit, we all almost killed each other because he is so good with he's words, I don't know how but whatever he says automatically you believe him. He seems so genuine but he's not.

Now you must be thinking why didn't you kill him before?

That's because the sile little wanker talked himself out of being killed, yes I admit it he tricked me into not killing him. He told me he would change since he has a child that he has to provide for and that he's mother was dying, my dumbass forgot that he's mother died years ago since he killed her and that he kills his bitches after he fucks them. I let him go and now he's back but this time he won't be as lucky.

"Yo JB what's this about Hoseok being back in town and chatting to Maze?" Mark storms into the living room where everyone was waiting for him to make his appearance so we can discuss this Hoseok problem. I'm surprised that nowadays Mark seems to show a lot of emotions especially when the situation has something to do with Maze.

"I dunno man I'm trynna plan something-"

"There's no fucking point Hoseok is just gonna sweet talk Maze and she's gonna believe every fucking bloody thing he says!" Mark cuts me off and kicks one of the chairs onto the floor then sweeps his hair back. Mark really doesn't like Hoseok he hurt him the most, he made Mark break up with the love of his life then he fucked her and killed her. If anyone wants to kill Hoseok the most its Mark.

"No she won't" I speak up and try to calm him down but he just looks at me like I've lost my actual mind.

"My guy, Maze went to a drug dealing party thinking it was a car dealing party what I'm trying to say is she naïve as fuck" Chase scoffs making the rest of the other boys agree with him. I know he is right, Maze doesn't think like everybody else she just sees good in everything and everyone. She's just too pure.

"Why can't we just get Joon to fuck Maze then she'll leave Hoseok and won't fall for him" Bambam suggests and we all turn our heads to face him to see whether he is actually being serious or he is taking the piss and by the casual look on his face I can tell that he's being dead serious. There is no fucking way I'll let Joon lay his hands on her even though I feel like that's the best idea we have got so far.

"Nah I don't think she'll wanna fuck me no more because the bitch stormed outta my class yesterday" Joon sulks with a sour look on his face. I was surprised when Yugyeom told me that yesterday, its not like Maze to storm out of class fuck its not like Maze to even get angry because she believes in forgiveness. What's happening to her?

"Yeah she seems real pissed off" Yugyeom nods his head in agreement making me sigh.

"We shouldn't of let her go now we actually gonna lose her" Mark complains as he shakes his head and kisses his teeth. He's right we shouldn't of let her go, I didn't want her to go but her being around us puts both our and her life in danger mostly ours. I know we can protect her behind the scenes its the safest option but that means losing her.