Chapter 26: Used to it

Maze POV:

Seeing GD was the last thing that I ever thought I'd do. It didn't even cross my mind, well it does make sense now he did put out a post saying he wanted me for 10 million. But why? Is it also because JB wants me? I haven't seen GD since the dealers party and what I've heard from JB and the boys GD is bad news and only used me to get back at JB but what now? I wonder how JB is feeling after thinking he found me bit only to lose me again, what if he can never find me and I'm stuck with GD? I don't really know how I feel going to GD's house, I doubt he has a playboy house like Daddy Tae and I doubt he has loads of friends like JB so does that mean it'll just be us two?

The drive to GD's house is silent, nobody says anything instead we are just looking outside the window. Jackson is driving behind us and I'm just sitting in the backseat with GD as his driver drives us. I don't like the silence it's killing me it's as if I'm waiting for something bad to happen. Once we arrive at the house I look out the window and see a big black gate with loads of security cameras and guards standing by the gate, there is no way anyone can break in or leave without being caught. His house is big but not bigger than the white palace and not bigger than JB house. So if his house is not that big, where he get 10 million from?

He gets out of the car first then one of his guards opens up my door and yanks me out of the car before dragging me into the house. I look around the well furnished and White House then giggle to myself remembering how empty his old house was.

"So, where's my room?" I ask as I turn and face GD who is wearing glasses and has a glass walking stick in his right hand. He scoffs before removing his glasses and looking at me dead in the eyes making me feel slightly nervous but then again he can't see me can he?

"Excuse me?" He questions as he folds his arms across his chest and kisses his teeth.

"I'll be staying here for a while I guess so I need a room right" I tell him with a smile on my face but of course he can't see me but my comment seemed to amuse his guards as I see them giggling to themselves from the corner of my eye.

"I just kidnapped you, you have no free will, I can kill you" he responds telling me the obvious. Been there done that heard that all the same load of bullshit but at the end of the day they just hold me hostage, they never hurt me because they don't want to. I guess you can say I'm used to it now.

"Cool, so can I have a bathroom in my room because at the white palace I shared bathroom with two other girls loved them to bits but-"

"Shut the fuck up!" He explodes catching me off guard but to my surprise it didn't scare me. I've grown to not be scared in these situations I guess you can say that all of this has made me more aware of things and made me braver. A blessing in disguise, I'm forcing myself to see it as a blessing in disguise.

"You're rude, JB never shouted at me neither did Daddy Tae" I tease him trying to act like I'm hurt even though I don't care that he shouted at me I know he's only trying to scare me. If I wasn't so used to being kidnapped then I probably would've been scared.

"What is wrong with you? Aren't you scared? Frightened? Your life is in my hands! My hands-"

"So is that no to the bathroom?" I cut him off with a smirk on my face making the guards begin to laugh out loud. GD fires a quick stern look at both of them making them quickly go quiet. Bitchboys.

"Tim look at her, does she look like this girl?" He asks the the bald tall husky guard as he shows him a photo of me on his phone. I look at the photo myself and I have to say it's not my best photo.

"Yes sir" Tim answers after taking a look at me and then at the photo again.

"What happened to the girl who smells like vanilla and Church? Now you smell like cheesy burger and sex" he exclaims throwing his arms in the air and looking slightly disappointed. I take a sniff of myself and yeah I agree with the burger part but what does sex even smell like?