Chapter 12: Shopping trip

JB POV:

I couldn't sleep last night not even a wink, I was too busy stressing about Maze. Did I make the wrong decision? Should I have let her go? But it's all too late now, if I change my mind again then the boys would think I'm weak and not serious. I cant let them think that but I can't have Maze hating my guts forever. Why did I bring my gun? Why did I scare the shit outta her? I thought she would respect me more but now I don't want her to respect me I just want her to want me as much as I want her. I want the good old days where it was just her and me against the world. How can I even say that? I'm a grown ass man and she's still a child.

"Come on man get up we have a busy day" Mark strolls into my room and pulls my blanket off me exposing my body to the cold air in my room. He opens up the curtains making me groan before pushing me out of my bed. Fucking cunt.

"What the fuck are you doing? We don't have anything to do today" I say to him as I try to crawl back into my bed but he grabs my foot and drags me off it again. I actually want to shoot him right now.

"Erm yes we do, we have to make sure Maze's parents don't call the police, we have to buy Maze new clothes and make dealers aware that she's a dealer" he explains making me sigh, I completely forgot about all of that. Maybe I should of just let her go it would of been less stressful.

"Don't know what I would do without you man" I pull him into a hug then walk towards my bathroom where I begin to take a shower and plan my next moves. I always think better when I'm in the shower. As soon as I finish I quickly get dressed wearing my usual black ripped jeans a white t shirt and a black leather jacket. I then take the lift to the bottom floor where all the boys are waiting to get their instructions for the day.

"So what's the plan?" Bambam asks me.

"Bambam, Chase and Trent you lot make a fake website for a college and forge a letter saying Maze has got accepted and is learning there and that her brother was the one who gave consent" I instruct and a smile grows on my face the moment I see the boys looking at me impressed. I can see I havent lost my touch.

"What if they ask to bring her back or to talk to her?" Chase asks and the boys nod their heads in agreement making me sigh. I never thought of that.

"Erm say they'll have to pay £10,000 if they take her out and that no calls are allowed till further notice" I quickly come up with a plan, they give me a satisfied look before picking up their jackets and saying goodbye to us in order to start their task.

"Aite see ya lads" Joon waves as they leave the house.

"Me, Mark and Joon are going shopping. Maze needs new clothes" I sigh at the thought of three grown ass tattooed and pierced men shopping for female clothing. Joon rolls his eyes at me just like how I expected him to but I need him to help me, he knows what young girls wear nowadays. "Don't worry Joon afterwards we're going to kill some people who owe us shit...with Maze"

"Wait why does she have to witness that?" Yugyeom butts in looking concerned and worried like I thought he would. He's beginning to make me feel jealous and I hate that because he is my brother but if he tries anything with her I'm afraid I'll do the worst.

"We're just showing her off to make people believe she's one of us" I explain to him making him nod his head even though he nodded his head I can tell he doesn't like the plan what so ever.

"How about me?"

"You need to stay here and watch Maze whilst we shop. I don't trust her on her own yet" I answer his question and once again he just nods his head in agreement probably not knowing what to say. "Lets get going boys, we'll be back soon, shopping aint that hard"