Chapter 34: The Fangz

JB POV:

"You pissed JB?" She looks over at me with a smug look on her face, hand firmly on her hip as her other arm leans on a confused looking Jinyoung. I remain seated in my seat knowing that if I stood up I would drop kick somebody anybody. I put my hands in a tight fist fighting the urge to take my gun and begin shooting. I know she's done this to get a reaction out of me, she's angry, upset that I brushed her off and now she's being petty definitely acting like her age. Everyone on the table looks at me waiting for my response, preparing for my reaction including Taehyung who looks pissed off himself. But I'm not going to scoop to her level and let her win, she's being childish and I just won't let it get to me. I'm more mature and stronger than that.

"Are you trynna get me killed?!" Jinyoung shrieks as he begins to violently wipe his lips using his blue handkerchief whilst glaring at Maze. She rolls her eyes at him with her arms folded across her chest acting like what she did was not a big deal. If only she knew the person she kissed already doesn't like her.

"Killed? Nah you just have really nice lips" she grins as she strokes his lips making him step back away from her. She begins to laugh clapping her hands making everyone just look at her in shock. I'm too preoccupied on trying to calm my anger because she is just pushing me over the edge.

"Maze, behave you ain't 18 yet" Bambam tells her with his hand up trying to calm down her laughter and it actually works. She stops laughing instantly but her smile is replaced with a look of distaste and annoyance.

"Why does everyone care about my age? I'm 18 in a couple of months it doesn't make a difference, I'll still look the same act the same-"

"But you'll be legal" Yugyeom adds cutting her off making her sigh and roll her head back out of frustration.

"Stop acting like you follow the damn law" she states looking over at them with an angry expression. Bambam and Yugyeom look at each other before looking back at Maze with a look of disgust on their faces. I know she lowkey has a point but we are criminals murders not child molesters. We protect children and look after them not try and make them ride us.

"Aight I'm just gonna say it... you've changed" Namjoon says pointing over at Maze making everyone else in the room roll their eyes at him. We've all already established the fact that she had changed from the moment we knew she killed and burned GD and his men something that we had failed to do for years.

"I've been kidnapped, betrayed, lost and found, stripped and you still except me to be the pure innocent little girl" she scoffs as she folds her arms across her chest. I knew bringing her into my world would change her but not to the point where not even I can control her.

"It'll be ideal you know then at least we'll remember you're underage" Bambam says as he shrugs his shoulders making Maze stare up him with a strong glare, eyebrows furrowed and eyes narrowed looking ready to attack him.

"What do you think I'll do? Suck your dick then call the police?" She questions throwing her arms in the air out of frustration still focusing her glare on Bambam. Bambam looks at Yugyeom then bursts out laughing making Maze even more angry. She herself has no right to be angry when I'm the one she's tormenting. Just the thought of her sucking one of these boys dick infuriates me.

"Can someone get JB to say something? Anything?" Jinyoung speaks up after watching me for a while. I could sense his eyes on me waiting for a response but I've just been trying to calm myself.

"I'm not trynna get killed" Mark finally speaks up putting his hands up in his defence after all the boys dart their eyes at him. But even Mark knows that I'm too pissed that not even he can calm me down.