Chapter 25: Confusion

JB POV:

Trusting Jackson is a huge risk and it's a risk I'm willing to take if it means getting Maze back. I feel so useless and so stupid for letting her out of my sight, I should've kept her hidden in our attic I mean she didn't mind staying with us. I wonder what she's been up to in that house, I wonder what they made her do and who she had to do it makes my insides turn. She didn't deserve any of this, this is why I stayed away from her all these years. I have a lot of enemies who want to see me dead or hurt me but the problem is they don't know what to use against me, if they find out Maze is my one and only weakness then they'll all come for her. Knowing Maze she's different and has this thing about her that makes anyone bad addicted, I think it's the fact that she's so pure and we're so tainted that we need something good in our lives. Once I get her back this time I'm not letting her go and if it means killing all of my enemies then fine. She needs to know that she's not alone, that I'm here for her and always will be.

"Ok Jackson is going in" Yugyeom informs us as we wait in the black van watching the house. There are many cars parked in front of the mansion, I have to be honest without Jackson we would've never found this place because it is in the middle of nowhere.

"He told us to wait by the east wing window he'll be out with her soon" Chase tells us before beginning to drive towards the east wing window like instructed. We sit and wait in silence but all I can think about is if we can fully trust Jackson, I'm trying go figure out what he benefits from all of this.

"Don't worry JB, we'll have Maze by the end of the day" Mark tells me as he rubs my shoulder making me feel at ease. The thought of having Maze in my arms as I cradle her is the only thing making me trust Jackson. I want her to know that I'm here for her, that I've always been here for her.

"What's taking him time?" I ask after waiting and waiting for what seems like forever. We've been here for 45 minutes now and Jackson said he'll be quick so where the fuck is he? I look at the rest of the boys and they look worried too.

"I dunno man maybe he got caught" Bambam speaks up as he shrugs his shoulders and sigh. He better of not got caught or else I'll kill him.

"Grab your guns we're going in" I instruct the guys catching them off guard. We all equip ourselves before rushing towards the back entrance and kicking the door down allowing us to enter the big white palace.

"Get the fuck down!" Joon shouts causing all the girls in only their underwear to run out of the room screaming and crying. I look around the room looking for Maze but I can't seem to find her.

"Shut the fuck up and put your damn guns down you look stupid" a smart looking man wearing a floral Gucci suit with slicked back hair calmly says with his hands in his pockets. Just by looking at him I can tell that he is Taehyung because Joon always told us about the Gucci addict. "I'm guessing you hooligans are the reason I can't find my Seoul" he adds making me put my gun down and look at him with a confused facial expression.

"The fuck you high?" Joon asks him looking as confused as all of us. What is this man talking about?

"Where's my Seoul?" He continues to ask causing me to scratch the back of my head with my gun. Is he drunk? He must be drunk, why are we even entertaining this man?

"Man if you having some spiritual issues that's your problem we just here for Maze" Bambam speaks up looking pissed off and frustrated understandable because Bambam hates being confused. Now Taehyung and his boys are looking at us with confused faces.

"We don't have a Maze" the pale guy who I'm guessing is Yoongi speaks up making me sigh. I know he has her, is he trying to test my patience?

"Stop playing and give me Seoul" Taehyung says bringing up this Soul business again, he is beginning to annoy me. I will kill him now if he keeps trying to annoy me like this.