Chapter 35: Declaring War

JB POV:

Why is she here? Who let her in? How did she even know that we were going to be here? I've underestimated her thinking I could leave her at the house and she wouldn't suspect a thing was very stupid of me. But there was a reason why I didn't want her to come here and it's because I know the Fangz they are predators, they take pretty little things like Maze and exploit them. I knew Maze would catch one of his sons attention which is why I didn't want her anywhere near this place damn I don't even want to be here. We cannot let the Fangz just waltz into our town and act like they run things though. How am I going to get Maze out of this mess?

"I'm not marrying your rapist of a son" Maze exclaims with her arms firmly folded across her chest as she glares over at Seungri who is just checking her out eyeing her up and down like she's some sort of meat. Taehyung clenches his jaw before stepping in front of Maze and blocking her from Seungri's view.

"I'm not a rapist" Seungri responds sounding offended and hurt but that just makes Maze begin to laugh hysterically coming out from Taehyung's shadow so she can look Seungri in the eyes.

"Nigga you don't know what no means meaning you a rapist" she tells him with a snare. She looks him up and down in pure disgust making him scoff at her and rub the dust off his shoulder. He tries to act cool like her words didn't cut him but his eyes say it all, he doesn't like being called a rapist.

"Don't you dare speak to me like that-"

"Or else what? I ain't scared of you I ain't scared of none of you" Maze cuts him off catching him off guard as she steps closer to him and squares up standing on her tip toes making him step away from her. All the guards around her step closer to her and take out their guns but that doesn't phase Maze at all.

"Well you should be princess" Seungri threatens with a smirk on his face as he takes out his gun and points it at her making my heart drop. This is what I was strongly trying to avoid.

"Ok ok let's just calm down this is all one big misunderstanding we should just let the girl go and get back to business" I step in between them and say hoping to cool down the tension in the room but everyone is still hyped up glaring at Maze completely ignoring my words.

"You wanna do business with these predators? Oh hell no JB I expected more from you" Maze exclaims looking up at me with a disappointed look on her face. YG looks over at me surprised making me slap my forehead, why did she have to say my name? Now he knows that we know each other, this can't get any worse.

"You know her?" YG asks me with his arms folded across his chest looking down at me like he's about to attack. I stick my hand at the back of my jeans looking like my hands are in my pocket when in reality I'm just clutching onto my gun prepared for the worst.

"No" I lie

"Yes" Maze answers at the same time as me making YG glare at me with his arms folded across his chest. Maze darts her eyes at me looking hurt for disowning her like that but I only did it to protect her and me. If YG knows that me and Maze know each other then he'll use it to his advantage.

"So which one is it Jaebum? Do you know the sweet lady with a smart mouth?" YG questions as his glare intensifies making me gulp not knowing how to respond to this exactly. If I lie then he'll get angry at me for lying and if I tell the truth then Maze is in danger and so am I. It's a lose lose situation.

"I erm I well-"

"I erm I well why are you stuttering for?" Maze cuts me off and sassily remarks making me sigh. She gives me the evils letting me know that she's mad at me for lying but only if she knew I was doing it to protect her.