Chapter 54: Back Together

Maze POV:

I freeze and close my eyes the moment I hear the bang. Did he shoot JB? Is JB dead? Is he dead because of me? I can't bear to open my eyes and see, he didn't deserve this he didn't deserve to have me ruin his life. I should've left him alone, he was better off without me all I did to him was cause him even more pain and suffering and all he ever wanted to do for me was to love me. I ruined his life and now because of me his life is over. I'd do anything to save him so please please dont be dead.

"Hello mothersuckers!" I hear a familar voice shout forcing me to open my eyes and dart my head across the room. A big smile grows on my face when I realise that the shot fired was not at JB but was at Mr. Romano injuring his shoulder. I make eye contact with Namjoon and smile like I've never been so happy to see him before. How did they know?

"Its double B in the house" Bambam exclaims as he begins to randomly fire shots around the room causing everyone to run and hide behind furniture. I rush over to JB and quickly untie him before dragging his beaten body behind Namjoon and Bambam who cover for us as the bodyguards of the Romanos start firing shots.

"Go fucking get them! Don't you let her escape!" I hear Mr. Romano shout but I'm already rushing out of the house with my arm firmly around JBs waist dragging him along with me. I look behind me as soon as I hear the gun shots getting louder and louder. There are two of them against all of Romanos men and Jimin. Jimin, I can't believe that he did this to me, after everything we had been through. I just can't believe it.

"They they need you" JB tells me as he stops forcing me to stop as well. I look up at him confused, why is he stopping? If they catch up with us he'll definitely be dead and I can't let that happen.

"What no JB I'm not going to leave you not again" I respond as I place my hand around his waist again and try pulling him to keep on going but he wont let me making me sigh. This is not the time for this. He throws my arms away from him and looks down on me with that serious face of his making me sigh.

"Letting Bambam and Namjoon die is worse than leaving me alone" he says with his sad face making me look down at my feet. He's right, bambam and Namjoon wont make it on their own in there and knowing JB he feels guilty for not being able to help his friends out so it's the least I can do for him and for them. "Go, I can't fight when I'm like this" he adds as he pushes me in the direction back to the house. I look in his eyes and I can see the tears he is holding back.

"Ok but I'll be back this time I promise" I whisper in his ear as I give him a kiss on his cheek before walking away from him. I creep back into the house dodging the bullets that come my way as I hide behind the sofas crawling towards Namjoon and Bambam who seem overwhelmed.

"Maze? What the what the fuck are you doing here?" Bambam exclaims as gives me a quick glance before returning his focus back to shooting the men that are trying to charge us. It's like a warzone in my house, the house that I've been living in with my so called fiance, the house that I decorated has been flipped into a no mans land.

"Go back to JB!" Namjoom shouts at me as he ducks since the shooting has gotten worse. There is no way that they'd survive this without me at least by their side. They'd both come out dead and that, that too will be my fault. I'm not going to abandon them not again.

"Throw me some fire arms I'll back you before you get yourselves killed" I say to them and they quickly look at each other before shrugging their shoulders and throwing me a gun. I look at the weapon in my hands and try to figure it out after realising that I don't usually use guns and its been years since I've been on the field.

"Can you even use a gun?" Namjoon asks me as he watches me analyse the gun.

"I can try!" I beam as I pull the trigger and aim at one of Romanos men but end up shooting a wall instead making them both dart their heads over at me and glare with their 'really' look on their faces making me feel embarrassed. Weapons were never really my thing anyways. "Actually never mind I'll use my fists, you guys cover for me!" I suggest as I throw the gun back to them as I jump over the sofa and throw a punch at one of the men. Damn I missed this.