Chapter 15: Agreement

Maze POV:

JB said that I was all his... what exactly did he mean by that? Is he going to buy me off my parents and use me as his own personal slave? Or are him and Mr. Kim putting me up for auction so whoever wins gets me and they not allowed to share. I'm really over thinking this situation aren't I? The thing is I have questions, lots of questions for JB but I just haven't had the right time to ask him. I feel like he knows more about me than he says he does, for starters he's the only person that calls me Amaze. Secondly he likes being in high places just like me and thirdly all the boys call me JB's girl. Why am I stressing about this when I should be concerned with the fact that I am wanted for 10 million.

I woke up this morning and JB was gone and he didn't even leave a note. Now I know that technically I'm not allowed to leave my room but then again I'm not in my room I'm in JB's room. I get out of his bed before making it and creeping out of his bedroom. The first floor is dead silent and my bedroom door is locked. I still can't believe what happened last night. I get into the elevator and press the ground button hoping that nobody is home and I can make some breakfast. As soon as I get to the ground floor the doors open and 8 pairs of eyes look at me making me regret coming down here.

"What is she doing here?" A familiar looking guy wearing a black suit says. He looks very rich and posh but I've never seen him involved with JB's problems.

"Maze what are you doing down here?!" JB sternly glares at me with his hands in a tight fist and clenching his jaw. Wait is he mad at me?

"I was erm hungry so-"

"You know the rules and now you broke them" he cuts me off catching me off guard. Well this is awkward, everyone's eyes are glued on me and I feel like crawling up into a  ball.

"I'm sorry JB I didn't mean to offend you or upset you" I genuinely say to him. I don't want him to feel like I've gotten too comfortable around him and that I'm acting out in his house. I look at JB waiting for a response and he looks at me, it feels as if we're having a staring contest.

"I'm sorry I can't do this" JB backs out and turns away from me making me look at all of  them confused.

"Wow she's good" Chase comments as he crosses his arms and shakes his head looking impressed but also slightly disappointed.

"I know right I almost started crying" Bambam speaks up making Yugyeom scoff at him.

"You did"

"She's a dangerous rocket this one" Mr. Kim winks at me forcing me to quickly look at the ground and avoid all eye contact with him.

"Joon stop exploding her ovaries she need those" I hear Mark say followed by a giggle from Mr. Kim. I really just want to run back upstairs but that'll make it worse.

"Can someone explain to me what's going on because I'm still confused" I hear Trent's voice, I'm still refusing to look up but I too want an explanation.

"Cause you always high"

"She makes yall soft, I thought she only had an affect on JB but turns out Mark and Yugyeom have also joined the club from what I've heard and considering your reactions I can conclude she's a major weakness" I hear the posh guy speak making me dart my head back up. I feel so bad but also slightly offended that I'm their weakness. Yeah they kidnapped me but I felt like I was in a family, it was beginning to feel like home.

"I'm sorry" I murmur too embarrassed to say it out loud.

"Awh my heart you're making me wanna go to Church and confess my sins" Bambam slaps his chest and begins to fake cry causing  Yugyeom to roll his eyes at him.