Chapter 37: Taking Charge

Maze POV:

Breaking up with JB before I even could manage to date him has been the biggest regret of my life so far. I knew things were going too well something bad always has to happen, for some reason the universe doesn't want me to be happy. Maybe I'm being punished for killing all those people. You see I used to be scared of blood it made me feel sick and faint but now I basically swim in the stuff. I fee in my element when I kill, I feel like I'm in control because that's what I've realised is my biggest fear, being out of control. I love JB I really do but not as much as he loves me and I've never had anyone love me this much before and because of that I just want to give him the world but I can't when they're people trying to kill us. This week already 5 people have tried to kill us, we ain't safe, they know our location so we had to move out of our house, the house the boys have had since they were young. And we had to leave it all because of me.

"So you and JB were dating huh?" Bambam approaches me carrying a big cardboard box with the words JB's property written on the outside. He places the box down and my curiosity makes me open it revealing a box filled with books leaving me confused. JB likes box? Bad man killer thug JB is into romance books? I giggle to myself at the sight of all the 50 shades of grey books making Bambam nudge my side waiting for my response to the comment he made.

"Don't worry Bam it was only for 20 minutes" I reassures him knowing how he gets bothered about the thought of me and JB being together since I'm illegal which I think is dumb. I'm not going to change once I'm 18 I'll still look the same, sound the same be the same so what's the big fuss.

"Still illegal" he comments making me roll my eyes at him. If he's so worried about it being illegal then maybe he should quit being a full time killer and become a police officer for crying out loud.

"Bam you ain't making her feel better" Yugyeom speaks up as he starts to fill up the bookshelf with JB's books. Jinyoung waltz into the room and everyone goes silent making him stop in his tracks and watch us unpacking the boxes. He lets out a chuckle before placing his hands in his pockets and making his way towards us causing me to release a sigh knowing that he's probably going to annoy me.

"What? I'm just trying to distract her from the fact that we are on the run because of her" Bambam blurts out making me dart my attention back to him and given him a glare. I know that it was my fault that everyone is in danger because of me but I don't need anyone especially Bambam to be criticising me. I already feel bad enough and I'm trying my best to make it better I really am.

"Seriously man shut up" Yugyeom scolds him as he nudges Bambam side making him snare at him. Mark walks into the room looking at Bambam and Yugyeom arguing with a look of confusion on his face but I know he isn't confused because he was standing by the door listening in. Even though I love Mark I feel awkward around him.

"We ain't on the run we're just regrouping-"

"Regrouping with who Mark? We only got each other" Mr. Kim exclaims throwing his arms up in the air out of frustration. I look over at Mark with a nervous look in my eyes as I bite my lip not really knowing what to say or do. Mark gives me a reassuring smile before beginning to walk towards me for a hug but he stops in his tracks as soon as he sees JB walking into the room towards me.

"We're coming up with a plan to negotiate" JB announces as he gives me a quick smile before placing his arm around my waist. Mark looks down at JB's hand then clears his throat making me step away from JB catching him off guard. I didn't step away from him because Mark was looking but because I want to make it clear to everyone that I'm putting the team first and I mean it when I say me and JB are done.

"Are you dumb? You've tasted Maze's pussy and now you acting all delirious" Mr. Kim insults as he hysterically shakes his head releasing a light chuckle. I sigh at his comment not really in the mood anymore to hear about how much JB loves me.