Chapter 21: Seoul

Maze POV:

What did I ever do to deserve this? Why am I so naive and gullible? Why do I trust the wrong people? I should've listened to Mark but then again can I trust him? I don't know who to trust any more, I thought I could trust Jimin I thought he was sweet and kind like Hoseok wait is Hoseok like this too? Did he trick me just like Mark and JB said? Now I'm stuck here in the middle of nowhere with men that I hardly know. When the men finished examining my body like I was some toy, the man in the Gucci suit gave Jimin a brief case filled with money and I'm guessing it's what I'm worth to them. Jimin left me here and didn't even look back, he left me here with these men that I don't know alone and scared.

"Moscow! Show this lovely girl her room and get her dressed up" the man wearing the black tuxedo instructs and a girl with long black hair long as up to her bum comes running basically wearing nothing. She has bunny ears on top of her head and is wearing a red and black bra and tutu and with the highest heels that I have ever seen. She doesn't even take much notice to me but eagerly pushes out her chest and smiles at the tuxedo guy.

"Which outfit Daddy?" She asks him with a seductive voice as she licks her lips. Did she just call him daddy? Is this what my life is going to be like too? I can feel the tears building up in my eyes as I think about how I am going to be treated in this house. I can already tell that I am not going to be treated well like I was with JB.

"I'll come and choose for her since I have the best fashion choices" the man in the Gucci suit smiles as he eyes me up and down as if mentally undressing me in his mind making me feel even more uncomfortable. I'm hoping praying that I don't have to wear something vulgar and revealing like this Moscow girl, I hope that they don't make me do things like sexual things.

"I'll come too need to examine her naked" the younger looking man wearing the oversized hoodie comments with a poker face on. What does he mean by examine me naked? No one has seen me naked before, my mum hasn't seen me naked since I was 9 and I've always been covered up and now this man wants to examine me naked.

"Follow me" Moscow instructs and for a second my feet forget how to move. I follow the Moscow girl up the stairs as she swings her hips. As soon as we get to the top of the stairs I'm surrounded by girls laughing and shouting at each other. Each girl has her own unique outfit with her own unique head piece but some girls are walking around naked running from room to room so casually. "Berlin, Mr. Maxwell wants a threesome with us at 6" Moscow casually tells who I'm guessing is Berlin who is butt naked smoking a cigarette.

"Who's the new chick?" She asks tilting her head at me forcing me to look down at my feet feeling kind of ashamed for looking at her whilst she's naked. "Don't worry honey I don't bite" she whispers in my ear then bites it causing me to jump. She walks away then winks at me catching me off guard.

"Ok this is your room, you'll be sharing with Paris and Harare" Moscow tells me as she swings the door open revealing a big bedroom with three king sized beds, one is neatly done with a teddy bear on top and one is messy with underwear and bras covered all over it. The third bed is near the window and is empty looking untouched so I'm guessing that one is mine.

"I can't be here, it's all a mistake I don't want to be here" I cry as I face Moscow and plead for her to let me go as I cling onto her tutu but she just looks down at me and rolls her eyes before lifting me up from the ground and looking down at me with pity in her eyes.

"Honey none of us want to be here but it gets better I promise, you'll get used to it" she tells me trying to calm me down but it's doesn't work. I don't want to get used to it, I don't want to be used as a sex toy I'm still a virgin and I simply don't know what to do. I want to go home, this can't be my life please Lord don't let this be my life.