Chapter 36: Break up

Maze POV:

"No, he declared war" Jinyoung sighs with a look of worry in his eyes as he scans the dead bodies around the room checking whether someone is still alive. I roll my eyes at him pissed off at him for being so extra. He just hates the fact that I saved the day. How did we just declare a war when everyone in here is dead, who's going to fight us? If anything I just saved us and our territory.

"You worry too much, everyone is dead there is no war" I tell him feeling slightly frustrated at him for making a big deal out of nothing. Why can't he just say well done Maze you saved us all, you saved JB our loving leader and for that we are so thankful. But no he has to be so negative with his big fancy boy pants always wearing a suit like he owns the damn place.

"No no no you don't understand, these men don't work in one big group they work in little groups that form one big group and this right here these dead bodies are just the legs of the body we now gotta take down" he exclaims pacing back and forth looking like he's about to pull out his own hair. I watch him stress out beginning to feel slightly guilty. He walks up to me and looks me dead in the eyes before firmly pointing his index finger at me. "You didn't save us Maze, you made us dead men walking" he whispers but loud enough for me to hear making me dart my head to the floor feeling guilty.

"Well you can't run without both legs" Mark speaks up making me look over at him. He winks at me as he chews his gum with his hands in his pockets, I give him a faint smile knowing that he was just trying to make me feel better.

"You don't get it, they'll just buy another leg" Jinyoung chuckles before kicking one of the dead bodies out of frustration. I can see the worry and fear in his eyes making me begin to worry, what if he is right and I have just started a war, I've put everyone in this room in danger just because I got way too confident. I should've stayed at home.

"Is that even legal?" Bambam questions making Yugyeom punch him in the chest.

"Shut Bam-"

"No you Shut up man you're just freaking her out" JB cuts off Jinyoung as he steps in front of me and squares up to Jinyoung who just steps away from JB not really looking intimidated. I don't want to start a war between them, I don't want them hating each other because of me.

"WELL SHE SHOULD BE FREAKED OUT! WE'RE ALL DEAD! THERES 9 OF US AND THOUSANDS OF THEM!" He shouts catching everyone off guard making them all stare at him confused. I've never heard Jinyoung shout because he's a well conducted man who knows how to compose himself. But when he shouts you can feel the vibrations from his voice shake the room, it's a powerful voice an intimidating voice.

"I'm tired of you and you're negativity" JB speaks up pushing Jinyoung back making him release a light chuckle. He glares at JB before pushing him back as well.

"And I'm tired of watching you sacrifice everything for this little girl-"

"That's enough man" Mark speaks up sliencing Jinyoung and making his way over to me. He puts his arm around my shoulder before beginning to rub my shoulder in order to soothe me. I smile at him feeling grateful that he's defending me like that even though I'm the reason that he might get killed.

"Just because you know you'll be safe in prison after being caught with an underage girl" Jinyoung says to JB making Bambam and the boys ooh and ahh covering their mouths with their hand in a fist. I sigh knowing that I'm the reason that everyone is fighting. I should've stayed at home.

"THATS ENOUGH!" JB exclaims making everyone go silent. He looks at me and I can see his warm brown eyes go cold just like the first time when we met. "I've heard your bullshit long enough and all you do is run your mouth" JB threatens with a snare on his face and his hands in a tight fist, so tight that if he punched Jinyoung he would probably die.