Chapter 46: You again

JB POV:

Leaving Mark was one of the hardest things to do but I had no choice, he was moving on and I was only holding him back. He was there for me when I refused to eat, when all I could do was wake up at midnight and cry my eyes out. He was my shoulder, he was my rock but now its my turn to be there for him by leaving. When Maze died I wasn't myself anymore, I couldn't even hold a gun and I obsessed over finding her body and because of that the band broke up. Jinyoung moved back to the states, Chase and Trent got arrested, Taehyung I don't know where that prick is. Bambam and Yugyeom have moved in with Namjoon and now I'm going to go and join them. I don't really know how they've been living I didn't really check up on them I just wanted to be alone.

"So how have you been man?" Namjoon asks as he brings me a cup of tea. He puts the cup down and sits in front of me as I look around the room. I would've never imagined their living room to look like this. I expected videos games and beer cans and bottles and underwear. Instead they have a fricking chandelier and black leather sofas the kind that kick up, they have a 70inch flat screen TV and the house is clean like clean clean.

"Alive but dead inside" I answer as I take a sip of the tea. I pause and take another sip trying to figure out what kind of tea this is because this ain't no pg tips. This is the kind of tea those old posh white people would drink, why in the world does Namjoon know how to make it?

"...ok" he says as he clears his throat avoiding all eye contact with me. I guess I was wrong about these guys, I really thought they'd still be killing and taking drugs but it seems like they have their life together. I know I should be happy for them but it just gets me thinking, how did they manage to move on?

"Where's Bambam and Yugyeom?" I ask him curious to why they are not at home. I got here in the afternoon right after Joon finished work and now it's the evening so it's weird that they not in the house. Especially Yugyeom who would never leave his room not even for gang met ups.

"At work, Bambam owns a restaurant and Yugyeom owns a dance studio" he tells me catching me off guard making me choke in my tea. I look at him to see whether he is being serious or not and he looks dead serious. Yugyoem can dance? And bambam can cook? Are they sure, are we talking about the same people or.

"Wow I didn't know that Bambam could cook and that Yugyeom could dance" I respond as I wipe the spilled tea off my jeans. Joon looks at me and laughs as he passes me a napkin making me thank him. Since when do these boys even know what a napkin even is. They used to use toilet paper for everything and now they have napkins.

"Yeah man they really did something good with that blood money" he says with a proud look on his face making me nod my head in agreement. They really did do something good, I really thought that they would continue selling drugs and killing people for money but I guess I was wrong. I never expected them to turn their life around this much especially since they didn't even finish school.

"How about you man? What have you been up to?" I ask him curious to what he's been up to. If I could put my money on anyone anyone still being a drug dealer it'll have to be Namjoon. He's just always loved the thrill, the danger, the excitement he could never settle for a simple job he just couldn't it just was never for him.

"Ya know I kinda realised that I was good at that teaching shit so I'm an english teacher by day-"

"Wow man that's good didn't expect that from you man but I'm impressed" I cut him off and say surprised that he too actually turned his life around. He hated it when I forced him to be an english teacher to watch over Maze, he couldn't stand the annoying kids and marking their work. He always said they were trash even though English is supposed to be their first language.