Chapter One

My eyes fluttered open as the scented wind brushed my skin. I heard the birds and the wind singing their beautiful song. Kate's cough is what caught my attention, continuous pain in the sound.

"Kate, you Alright?" I yelled while walking down the stairs.

"Yeah I'm fine," her voice was raspy as if she had been coughing all day. "The doctor says I have the flu."

"Aw, my poor baby," I walked over and placed my hand on her forehead, she was burning up. "Do you want some Tea?"

"Please," she shouted as I walked back into the kitchen. I quickly whipped up my mother's specialty. Herbal lemon tea. It was amazing. She gave it to me whenever I was sick, and doing this makes me miss her. It makes me miss the times when she actually was a mother.

"Drink up," I handed her the cup and sat down beside her with my own. "Whose that?" I pointed to the screen on her laptop.

"That my friend is Harry Styles CEO of Styles and Co. and you will be interviewing him today!"

"Excuse me. We didn't talk about this," I took another long sip of the tea. "Why can't you reschedule?"

She looked me in my eyes with a look of hope "He doesn't do reschedules, so could you please go?"

"Fine but you owe me," I got up from the couch and headed back upstairs.

"It starts in an hour, so I advise you to hurry," she yelled. I rolled my eyes and downed the rest of my tea.

I quickly hopped in the shower, washing all the dirt off my body as well as my hair. I hopped out and wrapped a towel around my body and one around my hair. I walked back into my room to see a grey pencil skirt with a white button-up shirt beside it.

"Hey Kate, did you put these on my bed?"

"Obviously, dumbass," I heard her footsteps from in the hallway. I turned around to see her in her robe that I bought her for Christmas in my doorway. "Put them on."

I quickly slipped on some undergarments and then the clothes. The skirt hugged my hips perfectly. And the shirt was draped over my butt in the back but hung short in the front. I put half of my hair into a bun and let the other half dangle down my back. I put on a decent amount of makeup and walked out.

"Damn, you look sexy!" She shouted. "If I was gay I would smash," I rolled my eyes and hit her on her arm playfully. In return, she smacked my butt as I walked past.

"Okay, so I have your questions, my purse, my wallet, and his brochure," I listed off all the things I had to make sure everything was going to go as planned.

"You do know how to get there? Right?"

"No, I don't," I spoke with sarcasm radiating off my voice.

Kate giggled and got off the couch to hug me, "kill this interview." I nodded and walked out the door.

After about 30 minutes later, I arrived at his building. I got out of my car in awe at how huge it was. I walked into the building and to the front office. One could only hope that his ego was not the size of this building.

"Hi, I'm here to see Mr. Styles."

She looked up me a scoffed, "sweetie, Mr. Styles is a very busy man and doesn't have time for fangirls who just want an autograph."

"I'm not a fangirl, I have an appointment so could you please do your job and tell Mr. Styles that I'm here to see him," she looked up slowly and rolled her eyes before pressing a button to the side. There was static before she started speaking.