B2: Chapter Eight

[A/N] Turns out I'm to lazy to revamp this whole book so I'll be waiting to do that over summer. But ye love ya.

 But ye love ya

OLIVIA'S POV

My eyes fluttered open as I woke up engulfed in soft silk sheets.

The sound of waves crashing making me jolt upright.

A familiar room surrounded me. The smell of ocean emitting from the open doors before me.

The sight of the easily recognizable beach eased every part of me. I knew where I was, because of this beach. A sight that could never be forgotten.

"California" I whispered to myself.

I stood, adjusting the lines on the panties I woke up in.

I walked around admiring the major changes.

Floors, instead of their original white marble with black finishes, were now replaced with black oiled oak herringbone floors. It complimented the walls greatly. It brought out the cream white details on the beautiful paintings wonderfully.

I ran my fingers along the designs of the paintings until I was directly in front of the patio.

Chill winds brushed against my skin rising goosebumps.

I stared out at the ocean searched the vast sea-green water for something I knew not of. Answers to a questions that I had been asking myself. Is life really worth constant paralyzing pain? Was love really worth all the torture?

In that moment the water seemed to speak to me. It whispered the answers incoherently before becoming clear as day. It was.

No matter the pain I've been through, the pain I'm gonna go through; Harry's love, my children's love—their love was worth it. Their live was worth every single scar, bruise, gash, wound, kidnapping.

I let my thoughts embrace me with open arms as they roamed about everything. I leaned against the doorframe watching the waves rise and crash. The sound of someone clearing their throat snapped my head towards them and out of its thoughts.

"Clarissa" I whispered bringing my arms to cover my exposed breast's.

"Good morning Missus Styles. Mister Styles is asking for you, he is in his study" she smiled warmly. "Would you like anything to eat or drink before you go?"

"A glass of white wine will be fine. And please Clarissa, call me Olivia"

She nodded and scurried of.