Chapter Nineteen

*Harry's POV

"Will you marry me?" Her eyes widened as tears came to them. "I know it's soon but will you marry me?"

She grabbed my hand and led me down to the door. She opened it and we walked out leaving everyone behind. She had yet to answer my question but the way she was walking felt so reassuring.

"Where are you taking us?" I chuckled.

"Here" she pressed the elevator button and we waited for a minute. Before I could open my mouth the doors opened and she pulled us in.

"What are you-" she cut me off and slammed her lips onto mine. Her hand slid up my torso slowly and the other gripped my back. I felt her grin on my mouth.

"Wow" I whispered. My hands rested on her hips and she held my cheek in one of her hands. "Wow, indeed" I hit my lip looking down at her.

"I still have to get you an official birthday present" she backed up and pressed the button to take us to ground level.

"That's funny" I spoke grabbing her hand. "What are you gonna get a man who already has everything?"

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "You have clothes in your office, right?" I nodded in response. I realized that I was shirtless and she was only wearing my shirt. It fit her like a dress but I wouldn't want other men looking at her. Or women for that matter.

"So, will you marry me?" I asked again bringing the question back to the surface.

"Time" she said softly. "All I need is a little time"

"I understand that" I asked behind her and wrapped my arms around her. "I'll love you no matter what you say. If you say no I'll only ask again. If you say yes then we're gonna have one hell of a wedding".

The elevator stopped and the doors opened. A man with a pizza box stepped in; I couldn't see his face because his hat was shadowing most of it. But he had a familiar build. The elevator stopped again on the next floor and he walked out. Weird.

"That... that man" she furrowed eyebrows. "He looks strangely familiar, like, like I know him from somewhere. Oh well I don't care. I still have to give you a birthday present"

"Well what are you gonna get the world's youngest billionaire who has everything" She rolled her eyes and started dancing carelessly and aimlessly to the music that played softly in the elevator.

We finally arrived at my office, I put on some dress pants and a fitting button up. "Ohhh I like this one" she giggled whit tracing the outline of the flowers on my shirt. "It's pretty" Her eyes lit up with a child like wonder and I couldn't help but admire her. She was so amazingly beautiful she never fails to astound me. I walked out of the room with a breath of fresh air and huffed through my nose. Olivia styled the long button up with a pair of Nike shorts, a messy bun, a tad bit of makeup and some sneakers. She looked so stunning in such a simple outfit.

"Didn't your momma tell you its not polite to stare" She said in a country accent breaking me out of my thoughts. She was applying a thin coat of lip gloss over her luscious lips.

"Yes, but she also told me when I find something beautiful I shouldn't let it out of my sight because beautiful things don't come often. And you baby girl" I came behind her and wrapped my arms around her. "Are so fucking beautiful, especially when you smile. When I think of you my mind goes wild" I placed a light feathered kiss on an open spot on her neck. I felt her shiver against me. Oh my my my.

She walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my blacked out watch with the name Styles engraved on the side. She put it on her wrist and to my surprise it fit her way better than me. I always had to add links or remove one or two.