B2: Chapter Six

OLIVIA'S POV

OLIVIA'S POV

He grabbed my hands urgently, leading me into a dark room. That was, until he turned on the lights.

When he closed the door he immediately pulled me to him.

"I want the dress off" he whispered pushing me up against the wall.

"Then take it off" I challenged.

"Ooooo, I love you" he groaned turning me and placing the side of my face against the wall.

He took no time unzipping my dress and letting it fall to the floor.

"Really?" He said referring to the fact that I had on no undergarments.

"I couldn't wear them, you would've seen the lining in my dress"

"And a thin strap wouldn't suffice?"

"Have you not seen how tight that dress is?"

"If you would have bent over, you would've been exposed to the world"

"Don't act like you don't like it" I laughed as he flipped me again and put his hand against my throat gently.

"I'm not" he kissed my cheek. "Because I do"

He hoisted my legs up around his torso.

"You ready?"

"Harry" I whispered slowly unbuttoning his shirt. I slid it off his shoulders keeping intense contact with him.

Anticipation slowly started to arise in me as teasing him was more torture to me than him.

He relished in my touch as I softly moved the pads of my fingers across his skin delicately soft skin.

"I want you so bad" he but his lip as I slid my hands down between us palming him through his pants. "I want you so fucking bad"

I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling me closer to the crook of his neck just below his ear. "Then take me" I chuckled.

I backed away and watched his eyes darken heavily.

He hastily undid the buckle to his trousers and let them drop to the floor. He looked at me one last time before pushing him self in without hurry.

I closed my eyes as that feeling I loved started to arise. He pushed himself in and out slowly. He held his tongue between his teeth in concentration.

"Harry" leaning into him while wrapping my arms around him sensually. "Don't go slow" I hinted.

He smirked before grabbing my hips and taking full control.

I loved when he got dominate. Granted that side scared my a but, but I can truly say that I loved every side of him. No matter how dark.

I moaned and moaned as he slammed our hips together vigorously.