B3: Chapter One

Sitting here entangled in his arms was the dream I had been wishing for all these months. I focused on every tiny detail. His intense warmth, his deep inhales, his stubble against me, his smooth hands running over my arm. I turned over in his arms looking deep into his eyes.

"I love you," I smiled grabbing his face in between my hands.

"I love you too." His lips made contact with mine. I crawled on top of him in love with the feeling of him.

"Harry," I moaned into his mouth, "I want..."

"You want what?"

I grabbed a handful of his hair pulling his face away from mine. His eyes darkened at my at my sudden outburst of dominance. His hands swept up my thighs gripping my hips tightly.

"What do you want, Mrs. Olivia Styles?"

My hand tightened as I felt him harden underneath me.

"I want you to fu-"

Before I could finish my sentence, he flipped us over and attacked me with his lips. His hands slipped from my hips up to my neck. They lay there comfortably tight.

"You are mine," he whispered into my mouth. "Right now, tomorrow, and eighteen years from now"

He had become so possessive since he had returned. Dominant. Not once have I complained. I seemed to accept my submissiveness. I liked it. I liked how his hands could make me feel. Rough, sensual, dirty. I loved it. My worst sin. My husband.

Our tongues danced with each other. His hand slipped under my shirt and groped at my breasts. I let a small whimper escape into his mouth.

"Make that sound again," he groaned.

He moved his hand to in between my legs. Involuntarily I made the noise again. His smiled widened as his eyes went dark with complete lust.

He pulled away and started to removed his pants and underwear. He looked at me, sprawled out messily and excited.

"You look beautiful," he sighed with a sweet smile.

"You do too," I laughed.

He reached for my panties and slid them down my legs sensually. I put my knees together, he put his hands in between them and parted them slowly.

My eyes rolled back as his head replaced the air between my legs. His tongue against my clit, his soft curls brushing against my inner thigh every now and then. I arched my back in pure euphoria. I enjoy every second of him.

My eyes rolled back as he inserted his fingers and sucked on my sex at the same time. He pumped his fingers harder pushing me closer to an edging orgasm.

These are the moments where I'm thankful for Anne taking the kids to New York. I'm free to scream in all the pleasure Harry gifts me.

"Ha, Ha-Harry..." I squealed while writing away from his right grasp. As I backed up the bed he followed, not once moving his mouth or removing his fingers.

"Cum in my mouth, love," he looked up at me. The look he gave me was more than enough to multiply my pleasure. His fingers picked up sped and I peaked. With a scream I released myself on his tongue.

We spent hours that way. Tangled in each other's arms, reaching our highs again and again. We clung to each other desperately. Our hands exploring every crevice and curve of each other. I love the way we hold on to each other. Like if we let go the other will die. Like we depend on one another for air. I love how tight his arms are around my body. I love how his head is placed in the crook of my neck letting his tongue dance up and down.

"You're my everything," he whispered, "you are my everything."

I couldn't help but smile at the sincerity of his words.

"I love you, Harry Styles"

"I love you, Olivia Styles"

We sealed our confessions of love with a million kisses. I placed kisses down his neck, then his chest, then his torso. Down and up, over and over again.

Eventually, we ended up spread across the bed. His head on my boob and arm draped over waist.

"Have you considered making more music?" I spoke dragging my nails up and down his spine softly.

"I'll admit I was curious, but I don't know," he sighed.

"Well, you have a beautiful voice Harry. It's not like it would be hard for you."

"You're right but it's been so long since I've sung in front of someone other than you," he turned his head and looked up into my eyes. "What if people's taste in music has changed? What if they don't like my type of music? What if they don't accept who I am now?"

"Harry, does it really matter what other people think?" I questioned sitting up and holding his head between my hands. "All that matters, is what you think."

He face lit up, "what do you think?"

"I think you should follow your heart and do what makes you happy. If you wanna continue your business, I will support you. If you wanna go back to your music career, I will support you. Hell, I'll support you even if you decided to kick off your design career again," I could tell my eyes were shimmering with love, "because I  am in love with you, and I will be by your side for better or for worse."

A tear slipped down his face into the corner of his grin.

"There will never be a day that I will regret marrying you," he slid up and kissed me softly. It started slow and sensual until something sparked cause it the heat between us to intensify. "I wanna renew our vows," he said as we broke apart abruptly.

"Really?"

He nodded sitting up. He stood and grabbed my hand pulling me up with him. We were both stark naked and unashamed. His hand lay on the small of my back with the other snaked up to my shoulder.

As our lips approached each other's, a burst of laughter sounded.

"Shawn's home," Harry rolled his eyes. He grabbed a pair of shorts and and slid them over his sexy legs.

Through his shirts I could make out his semi-hard dick. He palmed himself moving it to a comfortable position.

"Come here." I signaled him over with my finger. "Your strings all messed up," I pulled his string and got down in my knees to tie it. I lower his shorts in doing so and kissed the tip of his dick.

He shuddered as my fingers graced his member.

"Hurry back, I need more of you," I whispered pushing him to the door and falling onto the bed. He looked at me for a minute completely flushed.

"Shawn!" He yelled running off in a hurry. "Mate, come on, I have to hurry."

As he was gone I stared up at the ceiling. My art devoured it in the most beautiful way. I tried my best to match all of the colors with the marble on the floor. It brought it all out. Harry has let me paint the ceiling when I had told him that I wanted a bigger canvas to paint. He let me do it as if it was nothing. Every night he acknowledged what lie above him. He said it reminded him of all that God had given him, every chance.

Ten minutes passed and Harry still had not returned. I grabbed the silk sheet off the bed and wrapped it around me.

I head down the stairs feeling like a queen. A queen who needed to be pleased by her king. When I stopped on the last step I noticed a woman sitting in a loose dress. Her hair was draped over her shoulder. Shawn and Harry were standing in front of each other. Harry held a piece of paper looking between Shawn and it.

"Y-you're... you're my..." he tried to get his words out but couldn't manage.

"Yes, Harry," Shawn interjected lowering his head, "I'm your brother."

End of Chapter