B3: Chapter Seven

UNKNOWN POVAs I looked through the across and down I could see her

UNKNOWN POV
As I looked through the across and down I could see her. I watched as she sat on the floor with her hands behind her back. She looked so completely tame. A man I couldn't identify walked in and stood in front of her. He walked over to her. They stood like that for a minute before he put her over his shoulder. He slammed his hand down on her butt before they disappeared into the dark. I couldn't see all the sinful things he did to her. But one can only imagine.

I should have learned my lesson from Shawn, from Kate, from Nina, from Lucas. Hell, even Kai.

HARRYS POV
Domination. A word I can never take to the full extreme. As I walked in the room she was a sight for terribly sore eyes.

I walked around her silently.

"How far can I go?"

She leaned in and pressed her lips above my ear before whispering: "all the way."

I back away and peered into her serious eyes. She didn't appear to be joking. She was deadly serious.

I untied her hands and walked over to the spreading cuffs. She looked up at them and for a moment I saw fear in her eyes.

"If you want to say no, please do," I walked behind her stroking the front of her stomach to her place of pleasure. She shuddered leaning back into me. She had such sensitive skin. I loved that. It m turns me on to know that she reacts to my every touch. "I won't be mad."

"I want to do this," she nodded before stepping forward.

"You place your hands here, your waist here, and your legs here."

She crawled in with ease. I chuckled a bit when she started to squirm.

I took a whip, the newest one to my odd collection, ran down her spine softly stopping just above her entrance. She shivered lightly when I put it to her folds.

"Ten spankings and then hits here," I drew the whip away from her. "Are you sure?" I asked again. I had no intentions of this turning out like last time. I didn't want to let this dark desire take over and strike fear into her heart. I didn't and would never desire for her to fear me. To flinch when I move to touch her. To cry whenever I leave the room. To clutch at her sore spots in agony. Never again.

"I'm not afraid, Harry."

"I just don't wanna-"

"Don't be a pussy, Harry! Do it! Why are you acting more afraid then I am? Gosh-" I cut her off abruptly by bringing the whip down harshly onto her ass. "Fuck!" She yelled out tensing her legs.

"I'm sorry, oh my god! Are you okay?"

"One..." she whispered relaxing once more and arching her back slightly more. "Keep going."

I did it over and over. Her soft moans emitting into the air. Her whimpers as her as started to redden. She counted. She laughed. She smiled. She enjoyed this even more than I. When I finished she squirmed attempted to tug her legs and hands out of the restrains.

"Get me out," she said swiftly with little to no emotion except impatience.

I let her out expecting her to bolt. But she got up slowly and turned to me with dark eyes. She stuck her fingers in the loops of my pants and pulled me to her. Her hand trailed over my dick palming me. I couldn't help but slowly move my hips in response to her hand.

"Olivia," I rasped.

"I want you inside me," she gripped at the sides tugging me down onto the couch. I relaxed into the sofa and her touch while she did all the work.

She unclasped my belt buckle pulled it out and threw it to the floor. Not a moment later my pants were around my ankles and her pretty face was between my legs.

I loved the fact that I married this woman. One that can handle my suffocating tendencies, my sexual intensity, my all. She is perfect for me. What is it that that corny show she watches says... 'she's my person.'

It was a sight to see her stunning eyes looking up at me as she placed my dick on the side of her face.

"You're beautiful," I smiled. She returned it before wrapping her magnificently manicured hands around me. Starting at my base she slowly moved her hands up and down. Going in the same direction but opposite soft twisting movements. "Ah, that feels good."

The couch balled between my fingers. Pleasure creeped up my back causing the hairs in the back of my neck to stand. The warm wetness of her mouth  startled me. She looked up at me between those thick lashes. She fluttered them seductively taking me in her mouth completely. My jaw dropped when she managed to get most of it in.

"Come here," I groaned grabbing her and putting her chest to mine. "I love you," I whispered as I pushed myself deep into her. Feeling her walls tighten around me.

Whispering those words it finally hit me. After years, today was the first time that its ever registered. This is the woman I will spend the rest of my life with. A promise that was made with little consideration but never regretted. This is the woman I will spend the rest of my life with.

She rode me with great satisfaction. A pleased smile rested on her face while I gripped her hips slowing her down a bit. I placed one hand on the base of her neck and pulled her face right above mine. Her eyes gazed down at me with the same twinkle that I fell in love with all those years ago.

"You okay?" She asked with labored breathing.

"I'm excited that I get to spend the rest of my life with you," I murmured full of content. "Every day with you and the children God have given us will be the greatest blessing any man could ever receive."

End of Chapter

[A/N] Heyy guys! Sorry for such a delay. School started back and is already handing my butt to me. But I will most definitely try to do better.

This chapter sucks sorry. Take it or leave it my pretty lovers.