B3: Chapter Eight

[A/N] Ahahaha I'm back baby;)

I woke in the red room still entangled in Harry's arms. Harry's broken arm lie on his chest resting. The dim light cast shadows all over our bodies. I traced the lines on his body admiring his soft smooth skin.  I let my finger follow the curvature of his jaw and over his pretty ears. Harry was just so aesthetically pleasing. I could just look at him for hours and not find a single flaw. I loved how his dark lashes rested on his cheeks. I loved how his nose rounded and his lips looked. I loved how his eyes fluttered as his soft snores admitted into the air. I loved how his chest rose and fell. I loved him. I loved his face. I still couldn't believe that this was the man I married. My dad had always told me that when its true love you'll never get tired of seeing or being around that person. And that was our case. I never tired of seeing Harry. I never tired of seeing Nat, Wes, and Jenna. They were me. My entire heart.

"I wanna make music again," Harry murmured with his eyes still closed. "Its always been apart of me... I wanna do it again."

"Whatever you do, Harry, I will always support you," I smiled as I put my lips to his chest, "your dreams are my dreams forever and always."

"But what if isn't the same anymore? I don't wanna be with the band anymore but I don't know what kind of music I'd want to make for myself anymore. Like what would I even write about now?"

"Write whatever your heart leads you to. Write about fruit, happiness, sex, sadness. All of it. Write about who you are" his eyes fluttered open and confusion spread over his face. "Do you know who you are?"

"Uh, o-o-of course I do. I'm Harry Edward Styles; entrepreneur, fashion designer, billionaire, husband, and father," he rattled off like I hadn't already known that.

"Obviously, H. But... who are you really? Do you know who you are?"

He rolled his head my way and looked me deep in my eyes before swiping my arm off of him and walking out of the room.

How could my love not know who he is? He says his name like a label. A brand. Something he's read from a book and stamped across his heart as who his is. He's not only Harry Edward Styles; businessman, lover, and father. He was kind, too kind for this earth. He was forgiving, passionate, loving. He was a sweet creature, the sweetest one I know. He lived by kindness. I don't believe there was a single strand of DNA within that man that could do harm to anyone without protecting himself or his family. He was sweet sex in summer rain. He was love covered in honey. I adored him. He shouldn't be afraid. Who is Harry Styles?

"I didn't mean to upset you," I announced walking into the patio with the silk sheet wrapped around me.

"You didn't," he turned and grabbed my hand. He pulled me to the rail with him and stood behind me. I could feel my body start to absorb his soothing heat. "I just... I guess I don't know who I am. They used to love our music. And I see how they loved the guys but what if they don't like the me that I am? What if they don't like the music I make?"

"Harry," I sighed turning to face him, "those people out there, we're just like them. I think that's what you're forgetting. You're human, you're one of them."

"But I want to be accepted, Olivia. I don't want to create something no one likes."

"Who gives a damn what other people think Harry? We live in a society where everyone goes against norms. Everyone is different. If they can't accept you for who you are then do they even deserve you?" He looked at me then past my eyes to the skyline. "I adore who you are. At the end of the day, I know who you are, they know who you are. But the only thing that matters is if you know who you are. It's a fine line, Harry. You have to find it."

"Fine line..." he hummed pleasingly, "when did you become so wise?" He smiled leaning his forehead in mine.

"I love you, Harry."

Harry and I stood there watching the clouds pass over and the sun start to set slowly. He breathed in my scent before letting out a low growl. His hand crept down from my shoulder to my waist, gripping tightly.

"We've never had sex out here, have we?" He asked disrupting our silent love.

"No," I laughed as he started to caress my skin.

"Good."

He felt him smirk into my hair before moving down my body.

"Harry, what are you-"

He got to one knee and cut me off by yanking the cover away. He grabbed my leg, draping it over him in the process of pulling my hips closer to his face. He kissed one leaving a light love make before giving one to the other side. The feel of his lips started to drive me crazy. I will never get enough of him.

"I'll adore you, like it's the only thing I ever do," he whispered. And then he stopped. His hands stayed still and his eyes travelled up to mine. "Like it's the only thing I'll ever do," he repeated.

"What? What's wrong?"

"I know what to write about," he smiled. He grabbed my face and kissed me harshly before running off to God knows where.

"What the hell was that?" I murmured to myself grabbing the sheet and wrapping it around myself again. He had seriously just worked me up only to leave me high and dry.

I brushed my hair to the side and stood out on the balcony or a little longer letting the cool weather calm my inner heat. It did nothing. If anything the silence inky let my mind wander to Harry. The cold nipping at my body hardened my nipples making me think of Harry's hands on me. My hands roamed my own body feeling every dip, curve, and path they found. Sensual.

I walked around to the other side of the balcony and entered our bedroom. I b-lined straight to the bathroom and started up the water. I dropped in some of Harry soothing salts and watched the water run. It was so smooth and soft. I dropped the sheet. As each foot went into the water a deeper sensation started over me.

"Mhm," I hummed once engulfed completely. The hot feel of the water cause my skin to sting lightly. It was so... relaxing.

A mischievous smile took over my face as I watched myself in the mirror before me. I reached over into the cabinet and grabbed one of my toys I had hidden away from Harry. I ran it from my chest down to my aching core. Anticipation built up in me flickering with excitement once I flipped the switch. I drew in a deep breath. I closed my eyes, enjoying the pleasurable feeling coming over my body. It would feel a lot better if it were Harry between my legs.

With that thought, I began to think of all the sinful things Harry could do to me in this bathtub. My back arched as my high started to build.

"Oh fuck," I groaned lowly trying to keep my moans quiet. "Don't stop."

My free hand grabbed at my hair and then the sides of the tub. My knuckles started to pale because of how tightly I gripped it. My body started to shake and thrash about as I screamed Harry's name unable to control myself. Just the thought of him was bringing me to the edge. I could practically feel his hands roaming over my body. Fondling my breasts, kissing my neck then my lips, fingering me.

"Oh fuck, Harry."

End of Chapter