Chapter Twenty-Four

[OLIVIA'S POV]

The morning came quicker than expected. Light shined through the window. I wiggled in Harry's arms a bit. He tightened them around me as the wind blew over us. The sounds of waves behind the building louder than the sounds emitting from the television.

"I don't wanna get up" he groaned. His accent was thick as his voice was raspy."I don't want this moment to end"

"I know but we have stuff to do"

"Like what?" he said flipping me towards him. "What is better than lying here with the man you love?"

"Oh I don't know. What about planning our wedding with the man I love" He rolled his eyes and pulled me closer to him.

"I thought we did all that yesterday" he nuzzled his face into my neck and place light feathered kisses on it.

"We did, but we still have to get you fitted for your tux, me fitted for my dress, pick bridesmaids, pick groomsmen, pick outfits for them, arrange seats, decide on a cake, and more" I huffed.

"Ugh" he laughed. He leaned on me a bit as he reached across to grab his phone. He laid back beside me and unlocked it. That's when I noticed his home-screen. It was a collage of us.

"When did you do that?" I asked grabbing it out of his hand and admiring it. "It's so cute" I looked down at him and he was smiling up at me in awe.

"Do you want kids?" he asked abruptly. My heart jumped to my throat as I place my hand on my stomach. "I know that was random, but I was just curious. I don't though; at least not right now" My heart sank but before I could fully process it my phone went off. It was a text from my dad.

DAD: Hey sweetheart. I'm outside the building and I have a surprise as well!

"Okay" I managed to pop up before tears could dwell in my eyes. "Get up and get dressed. We're going out this morning"

"NOOO" He protested gripping the sheets.

"Don't make me drag you out of this bed, cause I will" I put my hand on my hip and brushed my hair back with the other. He looked at me amused as if I wouldn't actually do it. "Fine" I pulled him and he moved to the edge a little but that was it. "You know what..." I smiled walking towards the bathroom.

"What are you..." I cut him off by throwing cold water on him. He instantly got up soaked and freezing. "OLIVIA! WHAT THE HELL?" he looked at me for a minute before running after me."you're gonna pay for that" he laughed. I ran out of the room then down the stairs with such speed. A smile stayed on my face the entire time. "Oh no you don't" He laughed trapping me in the kitchen.

"I will crawl over the counter" I smiled with raised eyebrows as I readied myself.

"Do it and there will be a mess everywhere" He stepped closer slowly with the sink sprayer in his hand.

"Try me" I smiled while he brought it up slowly and pointed at me.

I waited a few seconds before sliding across the counter to the floor. The water followed after and a few drops landed on my skin. I giggled but all I heard was silence. I peaked around one of the corners. I didn't see anything. Something told me to crawl to the other side. But instead I stayed put and relaxed against the marble wall. Out of the corner of my eyes I say Harry's dark pants.

"Harry, no!" I screamed trying to stand. Before I could, the cold water came in contact with my skin. I laughed as he dropped it to the ground and scooped me up in his arms. "Haha" he circled round and round till he slowed.

"I love you" he green eyes glistened in the sun.

"I love you too"

"I can't wait for the twenty seventh" he tightened his arms around me.