Chapter Six

OLIVIA'S POV

Black. Cold. Pain. The taste of old pennies in your mouth because of the blood that stayed there too long. Concrete. I laid there paralyzed in the cold hard concrete in the black abyss that surrounded me. I tried to move my hands but something restrained me. Rope. It sighed into my skin, the more I moved the tighter it became. The door opened and a shadow appeared in the doorway. I tried to move towards the light but sharp shocks of pain flew through my body.

"Don't move, it makes things worse," it was the voice from earlier. Or at least I think it was earlier.

"Ho-how long have I been here?" I stuttered in my words as I shivered from the cold floor.

"Three days," he spoke softly and I heard his footsteps grow louder and he neared me. He sat in front of me.

"Why am I here?" I asked coldly.

"You're not here for me," his eyes glanced upwards then back to me. "You're here for him," he nodded towards the door. I heard more footsteps coming towards me. I felt a hand land on my shoulder once the footsteps stopped. He rubbed my shoulder smoothly sending eerie shocks through my body.

"Hello, Little Bird." I instantly knew the voice. My anger grew, every muscle in my body tensed. "Did you miss me?" He chuckled at my silence. "Well, I most certainly missed you."

"Please, let me go," I choked back tears that brimmed on the edge of my eyelids.

"And why would I do that beautiful?" His hand crept up from my shoulder to my face gripping it harshly. A tear fell to the ground as I winced from the contact. "I'm not letting you go, nor are you leaving. Do you understand?" He rolled me over to my back and hovered over me. "I said, do you understand?"

He gripped my shirt pulling me up to his face. "Yes," he smiled wickedly and dropped me to the floor.

"Give her some chloroform, make sure she doesn't wake up to soon. We have to move."

Panic kicked in and I tried to stand but a sharp pain prevented me.

"Agh," I screamed while falling back on my hurt leg.

"I'm sorry I didn't and don't wanna do this, but don't fight, please," his eyes seemed to show that he was sincerely sorry. "It'll only make this worse," he dropped down to my level and pulled out a needle. "I know what I'm doing, I was a surgeon," he injected it into my ankle and I felt a small pinch.

He pulled me into him and let my head rest in his lap.

"He's going to hate me for doing this again," his voice faded out and he put a napkin over my mouth.

Black. Cold. Pain.

HARRY'S POV (THREE DAYS AGO)

She stormed out. She left me alone in this coffee shop. Why? Why didn't I tell her? Why didn't I speak up? Why didn't I tell the truth when I had the chance? I love my wife. Wife. Love. That word, that phrase, literally has no meaning when referenced to her. I don't love my wife. But love is a funny thing. It's great, it's caring, it's considerate, it's genuine, it's real. And I know, for a fact. That love was not my wife. She wanted my money, not me. That why I filed for divorce. So why? Why in the hell didn't I tell Olivia?

I sat there thinking for hours. Staring at the little plate of cookies that were still on the table. She was staring at them before I sat down. Before I left. I glanced down at the floor to see a black piece of clothing lying there. I picked it up and realized it was her jacket. I held it up to my nose and breathed in her familiar scent.

It's been two hours and I've just been sitting here. In the window of an empty coffee shop, alone, with her jacket in my arms close to my nose, breathing steadily. Is it weird that I miss her? Is it weird that I miss her smile, her eyes, her hips, her hands in mine, her body on mine, her hair, her smell, her? I should really get out of this coffee shop. I need to see her again.

I walked out after paying my bill. I liked the place it was peaceful. I walked down the sidewalk with a steaming cup of coffee in my hand. The temperature had dropped a little so it was a good thing I had a coffee and my jacket. I had Liv's jacket tucked into my arm tightly ensuring that it wouldn't go anywhere.

I eventually finished my coffee while walking and stopped by a trash can. I was ready to walk away when I spotting Liv's car. I walked over to it. There was broken glass in the inside. And the car was cold to the touch. I peered into the backseat and saw blood. There were other things. But. All. I. Saw. Was blood. Her blood. My breaths quickened.

I fumbled around in my pocket looking for my phone. I finally found it and pulled it out quickly clicking on Kate's name.

"Hello, who is this?"

"It-it's Harry."

"I'm hanging up," she sighed hard.

"Don't! Please, is Olivia home?"

"No, and if she was she wouldn't want to talk yo-," I cut her off by hanging up and quickly calling 911.

"911, what's your emergency?" They spoke into the phone firmly.

"She was kidnaped." I spoke frantically. I rambled in and mumbled stuff of which not even myself understood.

"Sir, I need you to calm down. Who was kidnaped?"

"O-Olivia, Olivia Shaw" he sighed slightly.

"We're sending the police right away along with the chief, don't leave the scene they're on their way" ,I nodded even though he couldn't see me. He took my silence as a silent yes. "Sir, are you still there?"

"Yes." The world was moving in slow motion. I made a promise that I couldn't keep. And now she's gone. It's my fault. It's always been my fault. One second was all it had took.

"I'm sorry this happened but I promise with everything I am and have I will not let this happen again" She nodded and I pulled her in for another hug.

It's my fault.

End of Chapter

[A/N] 8-5

So guys what'd you think? Is it bad? If it I️s who cares?

If you don't know what the numbers are you will find out soon.

Did you think this chapter was good? Any questions, comments, ideas, anything?

Oh and would you guys like a Q & A? I think it would be fun!

Another question, what side of Harry would you like to see next?(secretive, athletic, sweet, sadistic, seductive, manipulative, angry, passionate, jealous, sad, or drunk) <- you'll be seeing all those sides eventually anyways. I'm just giving you the choice now to choose the order.

Okay I think I'm done...

Ttyl...