B3: Chapter Two

As Liv's lips approached mine, a burst of laughter sounded

As Liv's lips approached mine, a burst of laughter sounded. I mentally groaned at the sound.

"Shawn's home," I rolled his eyes. I grabbed the nearest pair of shorts and slid them on loosely.

I palmed myself trying to position my dick in an, at least, semi-comfortable way. My eyes flicked up to Liv whose eyes were staring at my print hungrily.

"Come here." She called me over while signaling with her perfectly manicured finger. "Your strings all messed up." She pulled the sting and slowly got on her knees. She tugged my shorts down slightly and kissed my tip.

"Oh God," I shuddered as her fingers grazed me.

"Hurry back, I need more of you," she whispered in a sultry tone. I could feel my face flush.

"Shawn!" I yelled running off in a hurry. "Mate, come on, I have to hurry."

I ran down the stairs to see him and a thin blonde making out on the couch. Just seeing the sight brought back flashes of unwanted memories. I still couldn't seem to forget all that he's done to Olivia. And why should I? Because he apologized? Because he loved her? Well, if it were for love then it should be acceptable? We all do stupid shit for love. But that was not love. That was a form of sadism much greater and more disgusting then I have ever reached.

His hands were rough in the blonde. Forcible, but she seemed to like it. She let out a high giggle as he pinned her hands and choked her.

"Knock knock," I spoke up. Shawn stood up quickly. "Yo dude," I turned covering my eyes with my hand, "put that thing away."

I heard more laughter before I turned back around.

"Really, Shawn? Sex...in my living room? This is why we gave you a room, mate!"

He held his hands up and feigned innocence.

I couldn't help but crack a smile. I haven't sent the look on his face since he lived with Liv. He seemed happy. Though sadistic and psychotic, I was oddly glad he was happy.

I noticed a package sitting on the counter so I stalked over and grabbed it. It didn't have a name just an address. I opened the mail with no hesitation and started to read.

"My last wish is that my sons know that they are not alone. Harry, Shawn, Kai, my children, you are all the disappointments I knew you would become. The failures that haunt every father's nightmare. A set of brothers more disappointing than my death itself. Even in death, I will never be proud of you. Even in death, I will never love you! Even in death! I will ruin you all!"

I read the name written at the bottom. Despite being a charcoaled pile of ash, he was still hell bent on destroying us.

My eyes flicked up to the only part that managed to stand out. A set of brothers. My jaw dropped.

"H-how?" I whispered to myself.

"Harry, what are you? No! What are you doing!" He exclaimed ripping the package from my hands. But the paper remained in one of them.

"Y-you're... you're my," I tried to get his words out but couldn't manage.

"Yes, Harry," he interjected lowering his head, "I'm your brother."

"How long have you known!" I yelled completely furious. "How long, Shawn?"

"Since the first time Olivia was in the hospital," he sighed.

"That-that-that, that was years ago," I exclaimed thinking. Trying to at least calm down. "Why would you keep something like this from me?"

My chest heaved as the room started to spin.

"Harry? Harry, you alright mate?"

"I'm not," I breathed. I tried to grab a hold of the counter but slipped. As my knees gave and I fell to the floor. When I hit the floor a cracking sound and sharp scream sounded. I watched as a blurred figure wrapped in white approached me.

"Harry?"

"I-I-i can't, I can't breathe," I wheezed.

She placed her hand over my heart and stroked my neck.

"Listen to the sound of my voice, okay? Focus on my words," the sound of her started to fade in and out. "Harry? Oh my God, your arm! Harry, come on. Call 911!"

I looked up at her. For a moment my vision cleared just enough time for me to see her. Oh, my love. My darling. Ma Cherie.

I lifted my hand up and stroked her cheek. How, even in this blurred state, did I still find her breathtakingly beautiful? Her skin was soft and warm. I never in my life thought that I would love someone as much as I love her.

"Harry? Come on. Tell them his breathing is labored, he's got a broken arm, and that his heartbeat is insane!" She yelled. "Hey, come on, Harry. You can't die, okay? Don't die," she urged as my eyes started to flutter close. "Stay awake," she tapped my cheeks. My eyes opened and I noticed she had tear streaks.

"I love you," I wheezed out as I lost consciousness completely.

I woke to cold sheet and an empty spot beside me. There was beeping behind my still muffled hearing. My vision still blurred as I tried to look around.

My hearing returned followed by my vision.

"He's has one before!"

"Yes, it was many years ago. He had it all alone, I remember the day actually. It was they day he and the police went looking for you," the doctor retorted in a matter-of-fact manner.

"Which time was that?" She jokes but the doctor just looked at her.

"It was when I choose the wrong house," I interjected. "It was the day I thought I had really lost you, the doctor is right. It was many years ago."

"Harry," she ran to my side and planted her lips on mine cutting off whatever I was about to say.

"Mrs. Styles, I just wanted to inform you that the effects of the drugs are about to kick in. He is going to get surprisingly different," the doctor smiled.

"What do you mean?"

"Not every reaction is the same," he chuckled, "Mr. Styles happens to be allergic to the normal narcotic we use for fractures and breaks, so we had to substitute with the next best thing. He may seem angrier or happier. Sadder or handsy. It really all depends on him."

A sudden feeling came over me. This immediate sense of relaxation.

"I love you," I whispered, "hey, hey, Olivia."

She didn't respond nor look my way.

"I've been idolizing that light in your eyes, Olivia. I live for you I long for you, Olivia. Hey..." I whispered once more and she didn't respond. "You're incredibly sexy. I just wanna wanna you," I began to slur for some reason. "What is this?" I questioned removing the nasal cannula from my nose. "Oh my god! Am I dying? I'm dying aren't I?!" I sat back hard feeling sadness pick at me. "I'm dying."

"Another doctor will be sent in to monitor his behavior. Just in case he gets angry and abusive in any way. Your visitors can come in as well. I believe the medicine has officially kicked in," the doctor joked. "I'll leave you to enjoy the show."

End of Chapter