B3: Chapter Four

SHAWN'S POV

SHAWN'S POV

I stood outside Harry's door staring at the doctor who was checking out Olivia. Her eyes were now on Amber who was to engulfed in her own reflection in the window to notice.

"Mhm," I cleared my throat taking her eyes off of Amber. My eyes dropped to her hands and noticed the gold band on her finger. "Married are you?"

"I'm lesbian," she remarked moving her eyes back to Amber.

"Oh," I laughed, "I don't wanna sleep with you. There are literally so many people I wanna have sex with and none of them are you, sweetheart."

She rolled her eyes at me turning around starting to fill out paperwork.

A loud moan sounded and my eyes snapped to Amber who was just as wide eyed as me.

"Was that you?"

"No," she shook her head with a smile and pointed. I gently pushed her out of the way to see into the room. My jaw dropped as I saw Olivia's head thrown back in pleasure as Harry's hand bounced between her legs covered by her dress.

"Fuck!" She moaned loud.

He was smiling wickedly as her legs began to shake.

"Are they..." Dr. Kavinski started. I cut her off with a quick nod.

I could barley tear my eyes away. Seeing her taken over with so much pleasure was enough to turn me on. But my heart dropped with sadness at the fact that I could never give her that without thinking of myself as a monster. Maybe if I hadn't followed Desmond's psychotic plan that could be me. I could be married to Olivia. She could be shaking in my arms, screaming my name. She could've been Olivia Violet Mendes. I could've had it all if I wasn't so hell bent on destroying a man who had, honestly, done nothing of extreme measures to me. She could've been mine, and that thought alone was enough to shatter my heart.

HARRY'S  POV

HARRY'S  POV

As my fingers worked their way in and out of her she screamed in pleasure. I couldn't help but smile as she whimpered my name. Her hand was gripping the edge of the hospital gown tightly as she tried her best to contain her moans. I could feel her inside start to clench around my fingers. She was close. I attempted to move down but my arm stopped me. My cast was in some type of thing that held my arm up high. She noticed my struggle and removed my hand from her.