Chapter Thirty-Two

Please read authors Note at the end. ENJOY!

[HARRYS POV]

I was nervous as I felt the words leave my lips.

"Are you serious?" She smiled with tears filling her eyes.

"Yea" I smiled nervously. "You said a kid would make you happy, and I will do absolutely anything within my power to give you that happiness".

"I don't want you to do it to make me happy. I want you to want the kid too"

"My whole life I've tried to be better than my father was" I breathed. "He was a horrible business man, so I became better. He was a horrible man, so I tried to be the best one I could be. He was an unfaithful partner, so I'm trying to be loyal, truthful, and faithful" I smiled gripping her hands. "He was a let down of a father, and that's not gonna be me. Baby I'll never truly be ready for kids, to be honest no one is. But I promise I will be the best father I can be, as long as I have you by my side I can do this"

"Harry" she circled her arms around my torso. "I love you" she pulled me down by my collar and kissed me softly. The kiss started nice and slow before I put my hands on her back and deepened the kiss.

"I love you too" I whispered. "But I want this dress off" I kissed her again and slowly unzipped her zipper making her whine. "Patience is virtue my love". I chuckled as even myself began to feel impatient. I quickly unzipped her dress pulling it off of her softly. "Lay back".

[OLIVIA'S POV]

"Lay back" growled looking at me hungrily. He slid his hands up my waist and pulled my panties down my legs. He put his hands between the part of my knees. He spread them open slowly. One of his hands left my inner thigh and inserted a finger. He pumped light and slow with a small hum as if it were in a beat.

"Harry" I whispered arching my back as I felt him enter another finger. He pulled away and my entire body saddened at the loss of his touch.

"I wanna try something new" he walked over to the wall and grabbed a vibrator. "Something gentle". He walked around the table to where the top of my head was placed. "Do you trust me?" He asked reaching under he table.

A sense of nervousness crept into my head. "With my life".

"Good, close your eyes" I softly let my eyes shut letting the darkness take over. I felt him tie something rugged and itchy around my hands then I heard a click. I tried to bring my hands down but something fought against me.  "Don't fight" I could hear the smirk in his voice. He did the same thing with my knees and feet. The legs were spread wide and I've truly never felt more exposed. "You're beautiful" he added placing a kiss right above my heart and then one to my lips.

"What are you..." he cut me off by dragging something cool over my body. "What is that?" I wanted to open my eyes but he had already put a blindfold over my eyes.

"Something that'll make you squirm" he chuckled. I could feel his eyes staring down at me as his hands slowly made their way up to my sweet spot.

He caressed one side of me before softly rubbing his fingers over my clit.

"Harry stop teasing me".

He chuckled before sticking two fingers in me abruptly. The pressure made me take a sharp gasp and arch my back. He pumped his fingers slowly.

"Harry" I called out. A few seconds after I was met by the feel of his tongue. The smooth ridges licking against my folds. He sucked in my clit earning a giggle from me. My hands were restrained as I tried to reach for his hair. "Untie me" I said between gasps. "I wanna touch you".