B3: Chapter Three

I turned and looked at him

I turned and looked at him. His eyes looked sad but he was smiling. He just simply looked like he was in drugs. His hair was disheveled and his eyes were slightly red.

"Harry, you're not dying, my love. Do you know what happened?" I asked and he nodded in response eyeing my dress. As the other doctor and Shawn and his little plaything came in his eyes remained on me. "You okay?"

"I wanna stick my fingers in you and make you cum," he sighed sticking his arm out towards me.

"Harry!" I exclaimed feeling the heat of my face intensify. "There are other people in here," I whispered into his ear, "that is severely inappropriate!"

"The you best to either entertain or ignore his actions. They are his deepest thoughts with, basically, no self control," the doctor smiled.

"Who are you?" Harry say up. "Do you know who you remind me of? My first girlfriend. Her name was Natalie Kavinski. She was a total know it all. I hated her. She was ugly and hateful and racist and narcissistic. I was sooooo hapoy when she got shipped off to boarding school for the girls who could never keep their legs closed." He snorted flopping back down.

As he did I noticed her white coat. Right above her heart was the name Natalie Kavinski imprinted into it.

"Oh god," I whispered. "I am so sorry! Harry, I know you have no self control but apologize," I urged him.

"No."

"Harry Edward Styles, what you said to Dr. Kavinski," I emphasized her name, "was undermining and rude. Apologize."

"You know I just said she was racist? I have one question for you, my dear wife, what color are you? Cause it sure as hell isn't the color she was. So in conclusion she would've hated you just about as much as she hated herself."

"Harry... I don't care who she was or what she's done. Be kind. What you've said was hurtful. Period. Now, apologize or so help me god"

"Okay okay," he sighed sitting up once more. "I'm so sorry Natalie."

He didn't sound sincere in any way.

"Thank you, Mr. Styles. I would like to apologize as well."

A genuine smile overtook his face.

"Olivia?"

"Yes, my love," I answered him unsure of what he was about to say.

"You're beautiful."

My eyes traveled to Natalie whose eyes are scanning up and down my body.

"Mm," she smirked keeping intense eye contact with me.

Shawn's eyes went from hers settling on mine with wide eyes.

He whipped out his phone and started to type. Seconds late my phone vibrated.

Mendes😚:Did you see that?
Me: Did you?

He let out a low laugh. The woman beside him tried to peer over his shoulder to see what he was typing.

Me: Whose your plaything?
Mendes😚: What are you jealous?
Me: No. Why would I be jealous of some botched bimbo?
Mendes😚: Ooooo
Mendes😚: Watch out. Dr. Natalie has her eyes on your ass!

I looked to the side and indeed she was. Her eyes dragged up and down my legs stopping at my butt before going up to my boobs.

"Baby? Honey? Where's my wife?" Harry yelled.

"I'm right here, my love," I placed my hand on his and sat on the edge of his bed.

"Can you make everybody leave? I have something to tell you," he begged with wide adorable eyes.

"Why?" Shawn interjected, "anything you want to say to her you could say in front of us."

"No!" He yelled grabbing my hand and pulling me close to his chest. "It's personal," he tried to whisper to Shawn but it came out as a hushed yell.

"Fine," they grumbled heading out of the room.

"What is it, Harry?"

"Something hurts," he gave me a look of both mischief and discomfort.

"Where?"

"Down there," he said pointedly.

I lifted his blanket and lightly placed my hand on his abdomen.

"Here?" He shook his head. "Here?"

"No, lower," he whined.

I moved my hand once more when I landed on the tip hand dick. He shuddered with a smile.

"Harry..."

"Yes," he moaned as he twitched against my hand.

"Don't do that," I warned feeling that familiar sensation between my legs.

"I know you want me," he joked, "go lower."

His voice was low and husky. I knew what he wanted. He eyes were half closed but his smirk was full on. His hand moved up and down my arm. I was beginning to get more and more addicted. I could never have a enough of Harry. I could never have my fill. He said nothing as he grabbed my arms and pulled me to lay on his left side. He lifted my dress over my legs and parted my legs. He placed on left foot beside his left knee and my right foot beside his right hip. His hands roamed all over my body filling me with physical ecstasy.

"Tell me what you want," he whispered, "tell me what you want, I am more than willing to comply."

"Harry," I moaned out. His fingers stopped above my clit in the outside of my panties.

"Tell me what you want."

"I-i..."

"You wanna know what I've never done? I've never had sex in a hospital. It's always been one of my many fantasies that I hope you can fulfill."

I looked at him unsure. Shawn, Dr. Natalie, pretty much all the doctors would hear what we were doing. It's not like it's wrong, it's not in anyway. But it is highly inappropriate. People come in here, receive bad news or worse. I, personally, would feel so awful to know that I'm screaming Harry's name while the patient in the room below finds out that they're child is sick with some incurable sickness. It would be completely heartbreaking if that were me, learning that I'm gonna die soon but I hear someone's loud unfiltered moans.

But on the other hand, Harry's hands felt so good on my body. It was like I was burning up and his hands were the only thing that cooled me. I wanted to be cooled in every crevice of my body. I wanted his hands everywhere.

"Just say it, baby. Say those pretty words and I'll deliver all that you desire in this room." The way he looked at me was enough to make me cave. I moaned a yes and instantly his hands were inside my underwear touching all the parts that longed to be touched. "I wanna make you cum so fucking hard that you'll beg for me to stop."

End of Chapter