Chapter Fifty-Four

[OLIVIA'S POV]

[OLIVIA'S POV]

My thoughts started to engulf me. I couldn't, I felt as if suddenly everything would be different.

I took a deep breath, letting air fill me before I pushed myself through.

"Holy..." Shawn dragged. He shot up and jumped over the kids before taking me in his arms. "OLIVIA!" His tall frame bent over with his head in the crook of my neck. One of his hands went to my hips bringing me closer while the other went to the nape of my neck trapping us in the position we stood.

"Oh my god! When the hell did she wake up?" Gemma yelled.

"Earlier today" I could practically hear Harry's smile.

"Okay Shawn" I wheezed. "I think that's enough" he loosened his arms and pulled away before pulling me in again.

"I missed you like, like, ugh words can't even describe" he whispered.

"I missed you too" I kissed below his jaw. He pulled away with wide eyes before a blush settled over his face. "Thank you"

And he nodded silently knowing exactly what I meant.

"I'd do it again in a heart beat" he smiled.

"Okay!" Harry stood abruptly pulling me away. He put distance between Shawn and I. "That's enough"

"Mommy" James whispered. Nat has already ran to me while Shawn was holding me.

"James" I whispered back and he ran. He ran so fast that I fell to the floor when his arms made their way around me. "My babies"

"He actually goes by Wes now, you know him and I decided on it while I was mothering him" a voice that I hadn't heard in a while sounded. Actually a voice I hadn't heard in about seven years. "Hello, Olivia"

"Nadia" I whispered staring at her face. I slowly removed their arms from me and approached her. "I. Will. Kill. You" my voice elevated on each word. I lunged after her but arms circled my waist, yanking me from reach.