Chapter Twenty-One

*Olivia's POV

Three weeks had gone by since that day. Since those whips had been embedded into my skin. I've been avoiding him at all costs. Hiding. Sophia lading in her feet again and is now working and has her own apartment. Ian left the day after; he told us that he and Mary would come visit soon. Today Harry's family leaves. I can practically hear Gemma sobbing as I lock myself away.

"Where's Olivia?" She asked quietly.

"She's somewhere around here" he whispered back.

"What do you mean she's 'somewhere around here'?" Robin spoke up. I could hear the authority in his voice as he asked curiously.

"I haven't seen her. I know she's here because food will go missing, doors that are always unlocked will be locked. Sometimes I'll hear her creep into our room at night and get certain things out. But that's it"

"Harry, son" I could practically imagine Anne wrapping her arm around Harry's head. "Listen to me... I don't know what you've done to that sweet girl. But you better fix this; find her and apologize. Mean it. Because she's a keeper. She's stuck around for your mistakes and for the ones that followed you" she paused. "That ones from the stars keep her and she'll shine so bright in your life son. She's the lightning in your veins. And besides mama ain't raise no bitch" I heard Harry's light chuckle and my heart raised a bit. But the bruises on my legs stung at the feeling.

"Do you think she'll forgive me?"

"Let's pray to god and hope so. She's your better half" Robin spoke again.

Gemma snorted. "Your right about that one, I just wanna see her before we leave" and at the end of her words I crept out of the room softly. Careful not to make a creak or sound. "OLIVIA!" She screamed as I entered the room. "Wow, your beauty never ceases to amaze me. You look positively radiant; almost as if she was glowing. Just beautiful, isn't she Harry?" She turned her head to him.

He looked at me and then ran his eyes down my body. His eyes landed on the whips and he clenched his eyes shut. Silent tears fell from his face. He looked back at Gemma then back at me. "She always does" his eyes went back to the whips and I started to feel uncomfortable under his gaze. I could tell he felt pain from mine.

"Well I just wanted to come down and speak, I'll miss you guys" I hugged them and walked out after saying bye. I hurriedly walked to the room and shut the door softly behind me. I listened to their conversations again but everything was silent.

"Go find her" Robin whispered before the ding of the elevator sounded. And then silence again.

"Olivia?" He called out. "Olivia,please answer me" silence was all that returned to him before I heard his sobs. I could hear him slid down the door to the ground. "God" he sniffed. "You know I wasn't a firm believer in you; but that's all changed. You've blessed me with the best gift anyone could ask for. And you've continuously saved her from so many things. So please save her again. Save us. Cause god" his accent sounded thick. "This is the woman I wanna marry" I could tell that he didn't know I was in the other side of the door. "I've got the ring and everything. So take this fucked up shit outta me. Cause I want her to want me" he sobbed again.

I felt my stomach churn at his cries. The feeling was so intense that a gag came and much followed. I ran over to a trash can as my stomach emptied.

"Olivia? Are you in there? Are you okay!" I mentally rolled my eyes.

"I'm fine" I uttered before going back for he trash can.

"Doesn't sound like it, open up!" He tried the knob again. I crawled over to it and unlocked it. Not even a second later my shadow eyed love came in. He looked down at me with soft eyes and my stomach wretched again. "Are you okay?"

"What does it look like you idiot?" He walked over to me and pulled my hair back. His soft coos soothes my stomach as he placed a small kiss to the back of my neck.

"You're feverish" he picked my up bridal style and carried me up to our room. "Why've you been hiding from me?"

"Why did you hurt me?" He looked at me with a saddened expression but then quieted himself. "That's what I thought" he laid me on the bed softly. He brought me a glass of water and a small plate of cinnamon rolls. He sat by my feet and watched me closely. "What?" I managed to get out despite my mouth full of food.

He was silent for a moment, then a tear fell and touched my ankle. My eyes snapped up to him and he was looking away from me.

"Harry?" Then he sobbed. A hearty cry that echoed throughout the room.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. Please forgive me, please" he sobbed. He put his face on the cover that shadowed my legs. "I don't deserve you, I'm not enough. You need someone so much better than me" I'm angry yes. But the genuine pain in his eyes made me forget about it. Made me simply wanna wrap him up in my arms and never let go.

"Harry..."

"No, I'm a screw up. I'm fucked in the head and I don't know how to fix it. I should've pulled that trigger when I had the chance" I drew in a sharp breath at the sound of his last words.

"What did you just say?" The fear radiated off my voice. "Harry d-did you try to" he looked at me with hurt. "Oh my god" a sob escaped my as I wrapped my arms around him tightly. "Don't ever say that you don't deserve me. Don't ever try to hurt yourself. Don't" I cried into his neck I choked on my tears as I hugged him tighter. I felt his rugged breaths and soft sobs into me.

I nor angry with the fact that harry was drunk or that he hurt me. I'm angry with his intentions. That was not out of sexual desire. That was out of revenge.

"I love you Harry" I reassured. "Okay, know that. I love you; so so much" I pulled away and placed a soft form kiss to his plush lips. He grabbed my hand and I felt a cool metal be slid into it.

"I hope you like this" he whispered into my cheek. "I worked really hard on it" I looked down at my finger. A dazzling diamond was displayed there. "I thought it'd be good to finally put a ring in the thing I want. I wanna be able to call you mine" on my finger lay a sparkling diamond surrounded by smaller diamonds that still shone just the same. They were held by gold crowns they held them firmly while looking slick.

"Oh my goodness" I whispered. I started at my finger oblivious to everything else's. "Wow"

"Do you like it?"

"Harry I... I-I love it" I wrapped my arms around him again. "Thank you" he kissed the side of my neck and stroked my hair softly. "And Harry, I forgive you"

In our moment I felt whole again. But not all things last.

End of Chapter
————————————————————
Authors Note

Okay, please don't get mad or hate on Olivia because she forgave Harry for this. It's kinda necessary.

We haven't had a chapter from Harry's view in awhile so the next chapter will be from his. Yay! The next chapter will also be extremely long.

Okay, I try to publish once a week. I do go to school and I'm very busy so I try to have chapters out. I work on them whenever I have free time. So just know I'll try to publish every week maybe around Friday or Thursday.

Alright everyone🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼

Ttyl...