Chapter Thirty-Six

[THREE WEEKS LATER]

UNKNOW POV]

I walked into his building and quickly admired the decor. He had changed so much since the last time I saw him.

"Ello, I'm here to see Harry" I spoke to the lovely receptionist. I couldn't help but stare at her breasts as she typed away. I averted my eyes before she looked up. She grabbed the phone and dialed a number.

"Hello, Mr. Styles? There's a man here to see you, no sir it's not Desmond. It's umm..." she covered the bottom part of the phone. "What did you say your name was?"

Before I tried to speak the rest of my mates came in and stood by my side.

"Niall" I smiled. She nodded and spoke it into the phone.

"He said come on up" she paused hanging up the phone. "It's the sixteenth floor, first door to your right" she looked back down at her computer.

"She was hot" Louis joked. "You should totally smash" he winked.

"I hate you" I laughed as the elevator opened.

I was shocked as even the elevator looked good. The black rails with his initials on the wall behind us encrusted with cold. Simply beautiful.

A couple minutes upon entering the elevator we were leaving it. We knocked at the door and a few seconds later and woman opened it.

"How may I help you?" She asked sliding in her shoes.

"We're here to see Harry" Liam spoke.

"Marissa didn't call about any visitors" she questioned raising one eyebrow and folding arms. Her breasts raised and her cleavage became more visible.

"Well I didn't come for Harry" Zany chuckled and pushed me aside. He leaned his arm against the door frame to which she rolled her eyes. "I came for you, and maybe you can do the same"

I looked at him with disgust and he lifted one finger tell her to come closer. She leaned in slightly and I saw a smirk appear on his face.

"If I came make you come with one finger, imagine what I can do with two"

"Congratulations!" She exclaimed with a sarcastic look. "You just waisted all my patience, you wanna know what that gets you?" She smiled before pushing him off of the doorframe and flipping him off. She rolled her eyes before going to shut the door. Before she could someone stuck their door in the crack preventing it from shutting.

When the door reopened I saw Harry looking at me with a smile. The woman was standing in front of him arms still crossed but with her shirt buttoned completely now. My face blushed as I realized she saw me.

"Hello mate" he laughed stepping in front of her. He hugged Louis and I letting us into his apartment. He didn't hug the last ones just glared. "Liam, Zayn" he sad with disgust.

"I'm so sorry about that night in the bar mate, I didn't mean to be insensitive" he quickly stated.

"What's he talking about?" The woman asked wrapping her arms around his torso. She batted her lashes at him as he tried to keep a stone expression. His express softened when she smiled at him.

"When" he paused taking a breath like whatever he was about to say took a lot. "When I thought you were dead, I drank myself oblivion nearly everyday" he lowered his in shame. "Liam was my drinking partner" he sighed. "Before I found you that day I was in the bar, drinking as usual and trying to, uhm" he cleared. "Trying to fuck my problems away, when he came in he was in a good mood and I was emotionless. But then he asked me was I over the dead girl named Olive and I fucking lost it. All those months of feeling nothing then suddenly—all I felt was rage"