SERIES EPILOUGUE

"Be careful!" I yelled out to the kids as the spun in a ring around Jenna. I couldn't help but admire them. They've grown so much. Despite Jenna, Wes, and Nat being so much older than Roland he fit right in and they made sure to take good care of them. I smiled. I wished my father could see how the kids turned out. I have a feeling he would be proud of me. I'm proud of me.

"Their beautiful," Shannon sighed from beside me. "I wish Derek could be here."

"I do too," I leaned my head on her shoulder. "You think he'd be happy with us?"

"You raised the kids to be happy people, you were grew up wonderfully. I'm still trying to be here for you every step of the way. So yes, I think he'd be very happy with us," she stroked my head gently. "Anne and I are going to take the kids back to California for a little. We think they miss the beach."

"That'd be good for them," I smiled.

She kissed he crown of my head before telling the kids to get in the car. Anne followed shortly stopping only for a moment to hug Harry and I.

"We love you!" I yelled to them as they pulled out of the drive way.

I couldn't exactly hear the kids' goodbyes as they all yelled at one how much they loved us.

"How long before they start to miss us and ask us to come with them?" Harry asked as he came up behind me and placed one hand on my hip and waving the other to the car as it drove away.

"Two hours, tops."

"I bet one," Shawn announced stepping out of the house with his new born in his arms.

"Oooo gimme gimmie," I shimmied towards him with my hands outstretched for the baby. "Hello little Henry," I grabbed him and cuddle him up to my chest. "Who's ether best nephew in the world? You are. Oh yes you are," I laughed as I bounced and swayed with him in my arms.

"You're adorable," Shawn smiles leaning against the doorway.

"Why'd you name him Henry?" I asked suddenly.

"H for the one man I look up to the most," he looked at Harry with kind eyes. "That's you."

Harry lips spread from ear to ear and gave his brother  giant hug. They've embraced their bond, both physically and emotionally.

"Shawn, wheres Henry... oh," the girl before me smiled as she saw Henry in my arms smiling up at me dazzlingly. "How cute."

"I'm sorry," I stopped and moved to hand him to her.

"No," she backed away. "You're much better at that than I am. Whenever I hold him all he does is cry. He just uses me to eat," she shrugged. I felt for her.

Roland had been like that for a month or two. I honestly thought he would grow up to hate me. I can only imagine how that had to feel at her age. She was a twenty-three year old fashion graduate who just barely graduated high school. She told me herself that she slept her way through most of college to get where she is today. She told me while she was pregnant that she wasn't proud of herself for the choices she's made but this baby could be a turn around for her. But him being so fussy with her only made her mind worse.

"Here let me show you."

"No, I don't want to make him cry," her face was taken over with panic.

"He won't," I smiled at her with one of my model worthy calming smiles, "trust me."

I handed him to her. He begin to whine but once I shifted her arms to where she wasn't just holding him but molding her arms to fit his shape he calmed and looked at her with the same childish adoration all babies had. Her eyes began to water.

"This is the first time," he voice broke and her eyes closed letting the tears fall. "This is the first time he every let me do this. Thank you."

I smiled at her and leaned into Harry. "Roland was like that," I laughed reminiscing on how fussy he once was. "Let me show you," I pulled out Harry's phone. "He used to record it all the time."

As the Georgia sun shined down on our little country home, I felt whole. I had everything I could possible want. Who would've thought that an instant infatuation with billionaire playboy Harry Styles would lead to this? I never would have.

The pain, the lies, the hidden truths. The laughs, the kisses, the crazy insane sex. Everything, every single moment was worth it.

If I had the choice... I'd do it all over again. In a heart beat just to end up here with Harry.

The End