Chapter Three

⚠️TRIGGER  WARNING ⚠️

OLIVIA'S POV

"Hey baby," the deep voice whispered in my ear sending an eerie shiver down my spine.

I turned around quickly to see Shawn breathing hard. "I've been looking all over for you," he breathed leaning in.

I turned my head away and he reluctantly grabbed it. He doubted his moves but he still did them. I tried to move away but his hand held a strong grasp on my face.

"Shawn you're hurting me," I whimpered in a small voice.

I managed to escape his grip, I tried running away but the crowd was too much. I cried out for Sophia the Hispanic girl I met at the bar but I couldn't see her. A hand grabbed a hold of my wrist tightly and pulled me through the crowd.

"You should know not to run away from me," he was seething with anger. A vein popping out of his neck and small droplets of sweat on his forehead. "We're leaving," he yanked my arm in the direction that he was headed.

He pulled me outside and pushed me into a wall. "Don't make a sound," he whispered into my neck and put his hand over my mouth. He stuck one hand down my pants moving his hand around.

Tears filled my eyes as I realized what was about to happen in this alley. I couldn't move with all the force he had on me. I was crippled by fear. His hand crept lower and lower. I tried to force my legs closed but he stuck his between mine.

"Don't even think about it," his fingers reached down there feeling around.

"Leave her alone!" a voice yelled and shortly after Shawn was on the ground.

He quickly stood up and the unknown figure threw a punch at him hitting him square in the jaw.

I tried to walk and see who the figure was but my knees started to give and my vision blurred. I fell and two muscular arms caught me. My eyes felt as if they were getting heavier as the strong man picked me up bridal style.

"You'll be okay," my eyes fluttered as I realized who the British voice belonged to.

And with last little bit of energy, I spoke, "Harry," before my eyes shut completely.

I felt him walk with me in his arms, he didn't seem to struggle. He held me like I was a feather. He put me in a car and leaned me into his lap. My eyes fluttered as he cooed to me.

"You'll be okay. I'll make sure of it." He went silent. Is that sympathy I sense? The businessman that was all big and bad, was feeling sympathy?

"We'll make this bastard pay," he caressed my face and then my hair. He stopped and let his hand rest tangled in my hair.

I heard an unfamiliar voice speak up and say, "Where to Mr. Styles?"

"Home."

It was silent for the rest of the ride. I was drifting off until I felt Harry's strong arms under my knees and back. I heard the ding of an elevator and the tapping of his fancy shoes against the floor.