Chapter Eighteen

*Harry's POV

"I remember baby" she spoke. I couldn't comprehend what was happening. She remembered us. She remembered me.

"Baby" I whispered. I grabbed her hips in my hands and flipped myself on top of her. I kissed her with so much passion, so much force it took my breath away. I missed the one who remembered me. The one who knew who I was. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for what happened to you" I sobbed. I watched as my tears dropped down onto her cheeks.

"Shhh" she pulled me into her embrace and held me while I cried. "Shh" she cooed. She stroked the curls on the back of my neck and placed a small kiss to the side of my head. "I love you and nothing will take that from me ever again"

I wished this moment to never end. I loved this woman. And she finally loved me. But like always good things don't last.

"I'm back bitches" her voice echoed through the loft.

"Noo" I whined holding her tighter. "We don't want any company" I looked her in her eyes and then pecked her lips. "Make her go away"

She chuckled in response. "It's your ex-wife. You make her go away" she wiggled her self from underneath me and into the bathroom. "The quicker you make her go away, the more we can snuggle" she yelled back. I rolled off the bed and onto the floor staring up at the ceiling with a smile on my face. "What are you doing?"

"I'm happy" I sighed. "and she gonna ruin that, don't you like seeing me happy?"

She got down on her knees beside me and wiped some hair away from my forehead. "I do. I do so much, but i don't like her here"

"Then get rid of her"

"Your accent will not get you out of this" dammit she noticed. She cocked an eyebrow up and then placed a kiss to my head. "I'm only doing this if you go with me"

"No"

"Harry baby that wasn't a question. You're going with me whether you like it or not" She got off the floor and walked back to the bathroom. I watched her as the through her hair up into a messy bun. She huffed as she realized she left lots of strands out. "Babe get up and put a shirt on"

"I like it when you call me that, say it again" I walked behind her and placed my hands on her hips.

"Babe, Baby" She turned and looked me in my eyes before biting her lip. "Daddy" I could feel my eyes dilate. "Come on" she grabbed my hand and pulled me down the stairs.

"Harry, what is she still doing..." Olivia cut her off my kissing my lips forcefully.

"You see, this right here" she gestured to me. "Is mine; You're either going to back off or we'll enforce that restriction order he got months ago" she wrapped her arms and my torso that was still bare. "Leave" she said sweetly. I couldn't help but smile. That's my girl.

"Sweetie, you don't intimidate me" she flipped her hair and pushed her chest out. "I was and always will be his first love. Right, Harry?" she looked at me with devious eyes. She has something up her sleeves.

"Just leave please" I rolled my eyes.

"Tell her, and then I will"

"What is she talking about?" I felt her arms loosen around me but she wouldn't let go. "look at me" She grabbed my face in her tiny little hands. "What is she talking about?"

"About two months ago, she came back to my loft. She never gave my key back so she let herself in. I was drunk outta my mind when she came in and we did some things" I paused. "Things I should only be doing with you" she nodded with a blank expression. I couldn't tell if she was mad or hurt and I was immensely scared to see either.

"I'm good with that, it's not like you cheated. You thought I was dead; I understand that it meant nothing. You were just trying to cope" how can she be so understanding? How can she be so loving?

"What he left out is how many women he has done that with, how many nights he laid on his bed lifeless with a bottle of whiskey in his hand. What he left out" She neared Olivia and I tensed. "Is how many nights i came back" she looked down at Olivia and that's when I noticed one of two things. How small Olivia is; and what was in my pocket. It had been there for so long I had forgotten it was there. That's how long its been since I've worn these jeans.

They bickered back and forth but I analyzed Olivia. She was calm. She wasn't outraged at the things that were being shouted at her. She was so nonchalant, but she was holding my hand. She hadn't let go. My parents came out and joined the loud noise as they tried to calm the girls down. Gemma came in and only seemed to make things worse. But my eyes still remained on Olivia. Out of all the raging noise all I heard was silence. She's still holding my hand. And that's when everything clicked. She had already remembered she was just waiting for the right time. Flashbacks came to me showing me proof. The memories came back in pieces. She was waiting for it all.  What if I lose her again? I thought. Would I be able to handle losing her?. I snapped myself out of my thoughts. I looked over at my dad who was no focusing on me with furrowed eyebrows.

"What?" He mouthed at me. My lips parted and my eyes grew wide as I stuck my hand my pocket. "Are you?" he mouthed again and I nodded.

"Olivia" I spoke nervously. Everyone silenced.

"Now he speaks" Nadia says.

"Shut up, hoe" Gemma rolls her eyes and looks back at me curiously. I took it out my pocket and everyone's eyes widened. Nadia's expression mirrored hurt and then to furry.

"Now isn't this great" She folded her arms and glared at Olivia. "I'm done" she yelled reached her hand behind her. Before she could do anything Gemma reached over and punched her. She fell to the ground looking up at me. "Harry, did you see what she did to me? You're just gonna let her hurt me like that" I couldn't bring myself to move. I looked up to Olivia who was smiling at Gemma.

"Olivia" I whispered. Her wide blue eyes snapped to me and I felt my heart shake. "Marry me"

End of Chapter

————————————————————