B3: Chapter Six

OLIVIA'S POVI woke that Saturday morning and the kids were gone

OLIVIA'S POV
I woke that Saturday morning and the kids were gone. I wasn't surprised, they always woke before me. I turned over and Harry was nowhere to be found. I had positioned us to where Harry could slip in with ease and snuggle up behind me but the spot appeared as if no one had even touched it. The cover was still neatly tucked in.

"Clarissa," I called into the speaker as I pressed the button.

"Yes, Mrs. Styles?"

"Could you please tell me the whereabouts of my husband?" I spoke lazily.

She didn't reply so I repeated my question. A second later a soft knock at the door sounded. Soon her red-haired head peered through.

"Good evening, Mrs. Styles. May I come in?" I nodded. "Mr. Styles headed out with the family hours ago. He called Charlie, the driver around nine and left about ten." I glanced at the clock and to my surprise, it was two thirty-five. "He asked me not to wake you since you had a tiring night. He also instructed me to prepare your favorite meal, tea, and this video," she smiled sweetly. I had always loved Clarissa. She was about as sweet as she was Irish. And that was a lot. She adored the kids as if they were her own grandchildren. That was the most I could ever ask for.

"Thank you."

"If you need anything else, I'm just a button away."

I took a sip of the tea she prepared and moaned lightly. It was amazing. Just what I needed for waking up alone. I pressed the space button on the computer Clarissa sat down.

"Hello, love. I hope you slept well. I'm sorry about what happened yesterday," he sighed running his hand through his hair. "It was not my intentions to forget. My wife deserves the world every minute of every day. I shouldn't have gotten angry. There were so many different ways I could have handled yesterday. I apologize, my love," he smiled weakly. "We'll be back soon. I love you," he sighed. "God, I wish I could show you how much I fucking love you." He gave a sad smile before ending the video.

"I love you too."

I felt so lonely wandering through the apartment. I was all alone. Clarissa had gone grocery shopping while everyone else was still out and about. I sat at Harry's piano and started to softly pressed the keys. I had always loved the piano. But the violin had always been my favorite. I loved how such a tiny instrument could make such broad and lively sound.

I cracked open a fresh bottle of brandy and poured it into my favorite drinking glass. Five drinks later, I picked up my phone and contemplated. Should I call Harry? My thumb lingered over the call button of his contact before lightly tapping it.

"Hello."

"Hi," I whispered into the phone. I missed his voice. I missed his face. I missed his entire being right now, his entire annoying being.

"Are you okay?" Concern danced on his husky accent.

"I miss you."

"I miss you too, pretty lady."

"When are you coming home?" I sighed leaning over the keys and placing my head on the edge. I placed my finger in the strong honey-colored liquid.

"Are you sure you want me home?"

"I want you home, Harry," I took another swallow.

As his name left my lips the elevator doors dinged open.

"If you want me, I'm here," Harry spoke up. "Come here," he sat down some bags and scooped me up tightly in his arms. "I love you, you know that right?"

"I know," I wrapped my arms around his without hesitation. I buried my head in the crook of his neck. The smell of him filled me pleasurably. "I love you too."

Somehow my lips found his. He tongue peeked through gaining full access to my mouth. He grabbed at my ass before moving his hands to the back of my thighs. He hoisted me up and I wrapped my legs tightly around his torso.

"I've been a bad girl," I whispered as his lips moved to my neck. "I got angry with you. Punish me," I grabbed his jaw so his eyes focused on me. "Punish me, daddy."

His eyes widened before he sat me down. He took off his tie and tied my hands together behind my back.

"You have a minute to go upstairs and get into position," he demanded pulling my hips to his. I felt his hard dick press into my core and the heat between my legs intensified.

"Yes, sir."

I walked upstairs with my hands still tied behind my back. I went to the red room and sat down with my butt to my heels and my head bowed.

A little over a minute later I heard the door creak open and Harry was standing in front of me with his back against the wall.

"What do you want?" He asked darkly still against the wall.

"I want you to fuck me," I said just as darkly. My head lifted up to him. He was only in his dress pants and shirt now. His shirt was completely unbuttoned while he pants hung lowly on his hips. I loved when he looked like this. Like some mess. My mess. His hair was disheveled and his lips were red from the kissing. I wanted him.

"Do you think you deserve to be fucked?" He pushed himself off the wall and waltzed over to me. He dropped to my level and grabbed at my neck gently. "Do you think bad girls get fucked?"

"Yes," I answered loving his dominance.

"What was that?"

"Yes sir," I corrected myself.

"How far?" He demurred taking me off guard. "How far can I go?"

I looked at his darkened green eyes before lifting myself up slightly. I put my lips right above his ear before moaning seductively: "all the way."

End of Chapter