B2: Chapter Sixteen

[A/N] I sincerely apologize for this chapter. Just know that it really hurt to write it. Like I had to take hour mental breaks and everything. i legitimately cried.

Songssss///
Leave the City - Twenty One Pilots
thinking 2 much - Jeremy Zucker
The Fault In Our Stars - Troye Sivan
Skinny Love - Birdy

HARRY'S POV

I waited till she fell asleep to creep up to the bedroom

I waited till she fell asleep to creep up to the bedroom. I sat beside her and just admired her beauty.

I knew she was lying to me earlier. And I couldn't help but feel as if I was the reason for this. Maybe it'd be better if I just succumbed to the sickness.

I brought my knees up to my chest and nearly flipped out when I felt something brush my neck. I put my hand on the spot not ready for what was happening.

I removed my hand staring at the large chuck of my hair that had just come out. My eyes watered with tears as more started to float the the floor.

I stood calmly and walked to the bathroom and stared at my reflection. This was not happening to me. My cheeks were sunken and my eyes were dark with circles. This was the first time that I actually took in my appearance. I was skinny. I lifted my shirt and realized that my ribs were more prominent than ever. I looked awful. Absolutely sick.

I walked back into the room and saw a shadow standing over Olivia. I looked at the person and nearly laughed.

All this time. I knew it. I knew it from the time at Liam's party. I knew it from the time on the balcony. I knew it when he didn't follow Gemma.

"Cole" I scoffed.

"Shhh" he held his finger up with his eyes trained on Olivia. "She's sleeping" he bent down to her level and stroked her cheek.

"Harry?" She murmured. I could tell that she was still asleep from the fact that she hadn't freaked out yet.

"Desmond told me to take her and those pesky little kids and kill everyone else except you" he smiled and pressed his lips to her cheek.

"Get away from her"

"Calm down, we don't wanna wake her" he smiled. "I basically see her as a sister. A dispensable sister"

Olivia was not dispensable. Never could she be replaced. Nothing could ever measure up to her.

"But are you not the least bit curious as to why I haven't been caught by Gemma yet?"

I thought back over his words. He was to kill everyone. Suddenly it clicked. Gemma.

I looked at the doorway and saw another familiar figure there. Bryce.