Chapter Forty-Three

[HARRY'S POV]

To say that we spent hours catching up on sex would be an understatement. Over and over I would have her arch under me in pleasure. Over and over again I would collapse onto her with labored breathing.

Currently, we were laying on the bed, her atop me, breathless after what I'm assuming was round nine.

"I'm to sore to move" she whimpered. "To much exercise"

"Your telling me" I laughed. I moved my hand over and stroked her thigh sweetly. "I love you"

"And I love you" she turned her head and smiled at me. That smile made my heart race.

I didn't wanna scare her off, but what if she left me again? What if she didn't have it in her anymore? It's hard to trust someone who said they'd be with you forever and then left when you needed them the most. But I don't want her to leave, about four times she was taken from me, twice she left in her own, I won't let there be a third.

"Stay with me"

"I am" she cooed brushing my cheek.

"No" I huffed. "Stay here, with me"

"Harry"

"Here we go" I exhaled sitting up.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She retorted with a scrunched up face.

"You do this thing where whenever I'm getting somewhere, whenever I'm seeing something different you close up like a book" I grabbed some clothes off the hook and threw them on. "You seal yourself off and I wanna know fucking why!"

"I'm not obligated to tell you everything Harry"

"YES YOU ARE!" I yelled. "ESPECIALLY WHEN IM YOUR FUCKING HUSBAND! YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO TELL ME EVERYTHING. YOU MADE A DAMN PROMISE"

"That promise ended when you signed those papers nearly five years ago"

"I-I" I stuttered. "Ugh!"

There was a knock at the door that made everything suddenly go stiff.

"You've gotta be shitting me" I huffed putting my hands in my hips.

"Harry, it's Nigel" I rolled my eyes at the sound of his name.

I stalked to the window opening it angrily. "What?"

"Can I stay here tonight?"

"No you can't, now leave"

"Please Harry, my girlfriend kicked me out again"

"Oh, for Christ's sake! Fuck off Nigel!" I slammed the window shut before punching the wall. "Why does the world hate me? Why does my world hate me?" I whispered.

"Harry" she spoke softly touching my back. The heat of her soft fingers felt like they were burning through my skin.

"I'm just tired, I'm tired of being alone night after night without a body next to mine"

"Harry you could have absolutely anyone!" She raised her small voice. "If your so lonely go get someone"

"That the fucking thing Liv" I yelled pulling at my hair and turning to her. "I don't want anyone else, I want my wife!"

"I'm not your wife anymore! God Harry the world doesn't revolve around your selfish ass"

"You're fucking right I'm selfish, and I want what's mine. And what's mine is you"

"How am I yours Harry?" She scoffed. "There's a piece of paper that legalized me not being yours"

I leaned my head against the wall chuckling as she stood there clueless: "that piece of paper you talk so much about, it's ashes were spread across the city from the penthouse"

"Harry, what did you do? Harry" she seethed. "What the hell did you do?"

My face twitched as she said my name.

"What the hell did you do?"

I turned around quickly and pinned her hands above her head with my lips near her face. I looked at her darkly as my nose flared. "What I had to"

[IAN'S POV]

"Where's my mommy?" Nat asked looking up at me sadly. "I miss her"

"She's coming soon" Matt spoke entering the room and going to my side. I wrapped my arm around his waist leaning my head in his stomach. He slicked his arm around my shoulders pulling me closer. "Have you called her again?" I nodded pinching the bridge of my nose. "I'm sure she's fine"

I wasn't worried about where she was, I was worried about who she was with. I saw Harry in her car, but I trusted her enough.

But the last time she saw Harry, which was by accident in a mall located Georgia, she had a mental breakdown which resulted in her cuddling a stuffed bear in the changing room of forever 21.

I don't wanna see my sister hurt again. My mother, then Lucas, then Cole, then Bryce, then Shawn, then Kate, then Sofia. She's been hurt so many times by so many people. She doesn't deserve this.

[UNKNOW POV]

I watched as Lucas paced back and forth. Kate and Nina when shacked up against the wall kissing in each other.

I wanted that girl. I wanted her and none of our plans seem to work. We've used all but four people that all have different options. We know Bryce and Ian won't do it, hey love her to much. But that doesn't mean they can't be apart of the plan to get her. Cole and Zayn on the other hand they'd do anything. Zayn wants more than just revenge, Cole wants more than just Olivia.

I may get what I want after all.

End of Chapter