Chapter Thirty-Four

[OLIVIA'S POV]

The feel of a something soft against my face caught my attention in my sleep. I smelled Harry's alluring cologne. I opened my eyes to see him so relaxed and peaceful. I smiled at the sight. God knows he's a sight for sore eyes. I cuddled closer to him as his arms tightened. He pressed a kiss to my head then one to the top of my nose.

"I love you" I whispered to him.

"I want head" he said back before throwing the covers off of us. He had on only his boxers and I could see he was hard underneath.

"Harry" I laughed.

"Please" he whined grabbing my shoulder with one of his hands that was on my back. "I need it" he begged.

I groaned before rolling over and kissing his lips. I placed kisses down his neck, his abdomen, to the hem of his underwear. I kissed in a line across the top of them palming him as I did so.

"Stop playing with me liv" he chuckled darkly. "I. Need. Head"

I kissed his dick through his underwear before sliding off the bed.

"So that's it? So no head!" he sat up. I winked at him in which he got up and slammed his phone on the floor.

"What the fuck Harry!" I screamed backing away from the shattered pieces.

"Vine humor" he smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"What about your conferences today?"

"I can just get a new phone. I was gonna get the new iPhone today anyways" he shrugged. I rolled my eyes and headed to the bathroom. He followed in short behind me and grabbed my waist spinning me and forcing me against the wall. "You know what's better than head?" He whispered pulling me closer to him. "Hot, steaming shower sex" he licked the the tip of my ear.

He reached behind me and hooked my bra and dropped it to the floor.

"I like shower sex" I whispered as he put his abdomen to my chest.

"Your so little" he smiled as he fingered the edges of my pantries. "Off now" he pulled the hem and let it slap my skin.

"Ow" I lowered them down my thighs and let them drop to the floor as well. I stepped out of them and he did the same with his boxers.

I felt his dick against my inner thigh. He slammed his hands down on my butt as he pulled me off the wall. He lifted me by my waist and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He walked us into the shower closing the glass door.

He didn't wait a minute before pushing himself in while holding me tightly.

"Mhmm, Harry" I moaned grabbing his hair in my hands Ight it. "No warning?"

He shook his head with smile. "I couldn't wait" he licked his lips before pushing his on mine. "I love you" he said in between kisses and strokes. He pushed himself as far as he could and I clenched my eyes shut leaning my head down into the crook of his neck.

"Ugh, Baby your so tight" he said darkly. I whimpered as he nibbled on my neck.

"That, that, that" I panted as he thrusted deep and hard. "God" I cried holding his hair between my fingers. He slammed into me twice more before pulling out and putting my thighs on his shoulders. My head was above the top of the door in the shower. His tongue worked miracles as I whined. He lifted his hand and inserted two fingers and pumped wildly. "Harry!" I screamed.

I grabbed on of the bars above me and held onto it tightly.

"I love you" I quivered looking down into his green eyes. "I love you, I love you, I love you"