Chapter Thirty-Nine Part Two

It's gonna be a lot of POV switching so be ready. And at the end of the chapter Harry and Olivia are having the same thought.

[OLIVIA'S POV]

I had Charlie drop me off at Harry's apartment that morning. I gathered some clothes and took off. Charlie stayed within close range to me. So about three days later I had him drop me off at Harry's again.

To simply walk through those doors broke my heart. I wanted nothing more than to forget the pain I caused him and hold him in my arms. I wanted nothing more than to get over this pain. I wanted nothing more than to have something take my mind off of this.

I stuffed my phone in my pocket as I rode up the elevator to his apartment. I hadn't been here since that morning. When I entered it was quiet.

I walked up the steps slowly and went to Bryce's room. I saw he wasn't there along with any of his things.

I turned and stared at the door that led to Harry and I's old room. I stared in ad the memories flooded back.

"Tell me you love me" I whispered as I grind my hips on his.

"I-I love you" he whimper taking a fist full off my hair and pulling it back.

Everything flooded back. The fights, the cries, the promises. Everything.

I wasn't ready for this. I'm not ready to leave Harry, but I have to keep him safe. I'd take a bullet to save his life. If leave him broken to make sure he breaths.

I stepped through the threshold into the room and a shiver. I walked over to the closet sadly and opened it up. I ran my fingers over all of his button ups. I grabbed three of them, the light blue one that I wore my first time staying with him, the black one I wore the day after he found me, and the one with spirals.

I packed all of my things slowly letting all of the memories slam into me as I did so. Soon the elevator door rang. I panicked cause I was not expecting anyone to come up.

I listened to the person shoes click against the floor. I naturally assumed it was Gemma or Anne.

"Listen, Gem. I'm sorry but I don't feel like talking about it" I paused folding the shirts and sticking them into my suitcase. "What happened between Harry and I is none of your business"

"Does that make it mine then?" A deep voice bellowed.

"Shawn" I spun around.

"I'm not gonna hurt you" he spoke with his hands up clearly noticing my expression of fear. "I promised I wouldn't do that to you anymore"

He walked over and sat in front of me watching as I packed. "Why are you packing?" His voice sounded genuinely concerned. But in my life I've learned, even Satan knows how to dress as an angel.

"None of your business"

"Come on" he hit my arm playfully. "You can trust me little bird, I don't bite" he retorted staring at me slyly. He licked his lips and caressed my arm. "Hard"

"I'm leaving Harry" my voice faltered as I held one of the shirts tightly in my hand.

"Why?"

"For reasons you may or may not know, but I will never tell" I closed my eyes and let a tear slip. I felt one of his fingers brush it away before my eyes fluttered open.

"I can take your mind off it" he whispered taking my hand. "If your willing" I watched as his thumbs moved small circles on the back of my hand.

"I wanna forget" I breathed and he pulled me to him. He shoved the case to the side as he crawled on top of me kissing my lips hungrily.