Chapter Fifty

[HARRY'S POV]

"What the heck do you mean she's in a coma? You couldn't you have just fucking said that" Shawn yelled. I watched as his shoulders become broad and his chest heaved.

"Sir, you need to calm down"

"Calm down? Calm down? My friend is in a coma and you want me to...calm down?"

Everyone's voices started to drown out. I stumbled back to the chair and sat down slowly. My body started to numb, my hands on James and Nat loosened. I looked down at James and Nat then over at Jenna. With the last bit of my energy I woke them.

"Come with me" I whispered.

We snuck out of the side door and to the side walk. This was the best place to watch the sun rise. It would peer above the skyline and shine brightly over the buildings. You could see the reflections of the cars, the flowers and trees, the murals on some of the buildings. It was a beautiful and fascinating sight.

"Wow"

"Wow, indeed" I spoke softly as my eyes started to fill. "There's something I need to tell you guys" I huffed. "Mom is--Olivia is" I forced out before pausing. My chest started to heave as my lips parted and eyes burned with tears. My gaze traveled from the horizon to the ground. "She's asleep, I think for a long time" my voice was raspy and weak, barely making a sound.

"When is she gonna wake up?" James asked sadly.

"I don't know" I sighed. "I really don't know"

[SHAWN'S POV]

"You told me that if she left, if she never went back to Harry no harm would come to her!" I seethed into the phone. "She never went back so why in the shit did you send him for her? Now another one of my brothers are dead and it's no one fault but yours"

"You really think she stayed away Shawn? Are you really that stupid to where you'd believe that she wouldn't go back to your brother"

"Don't call him that"

"But he is Shawn" I could hear the smirk in his voice as his voice lowered. "Half sibling or not, your still related"

"You disgusting piece of shit!" I yelled into the phone. "You let your daughter, think that she could do the things only Olivia does with Harry. THAT'S HER FUCKING BROTHER, I'm utterly sick to be your son"

"Well you are" he laughed. "You, Lucas, Kia, Kate, Nina, Cole, and Harry"

"I can't believe my mother ever let you near her"

"Oh son, she let me do a lot more than get near her" I clenched my teeth and pulled at my hair while he talked: "You are and forever will be my son. Blood of my blood, flesh of my flesh"

"You may be my birth father but your not my dad, your son stripped me and my dad of everything. I will never be your son. I. Hate. You" I rasped before throwing my phone at the wall and watching it shatter.

All of my life, I grew up with a dad that loved and supported me. But the minute I met Desmond, my life changed for worse.

He became obsessed with Harry: he wanted to destroy everything that belonged to him. But when Olivia came into into the picture, Desmond wanted Olivia. Not just wanting to want her, he wants to own her. He passed his want down to Kate and now she's been blind sighted. He ruined my family, I was happy until he forced me to kidnap her.

I regret every moment.

[OLIVIA'S POV]

"Where am I?" I mumbled as I wondered around the darkness aimlessly. "What is this place?"