Chapter Twenty-Five(Part one)

[OLIVIA'S POV]

Hours later everything was set in place. On the eighteenth, Harry and I would stand under a tree which holds all of our memories, in front of our families and friends and say I do. Harry's family landed in not to earlier and I was super stoked to see Gemma, Anne, and Robin. They stayed with us again and I told Gemma I wanted her to be one of my bridesmaids. Later, Sophia, Kate, and my old childhood friend, Laura, would come by and stay over. We're going to get fit for our dress tomorrow and have a bachlorette party. Harry and his friends went to day to be tailored for their suits. Everything is in place. I'm getting married in two days. Wow. I never thought I'd be here, in love, happy, willing.

Everyone was here and I truly felt whole. I felt like I had a family. My dad, Shannon, Anne, Gemma, Robin, Harry, Kate, Sophia, Ian, Matt, Laura (the childhood friend), Liam, even Bryce and Nina. Even a few of Harry's other friends. But my mother wasn't here, and that is what truly hurt. My mother, the woman who gave birth to me, the one who held me as a child, wasn't at her own child's gathering. That hurt.

"Everything alright, baby?" I snapped out of my thoughts and before I realized a tear had slipped from my eye. "Hey, hey, hey" he whispered taking me away from the party. "Are you okay? Is it the wedding? If this is too much we can..."

"Shh" I shook my head. "It's just-" I huffed. "My mother isn't here. My own mother wants nothing to do with me" he pulled me into his arms gently. "Why doesn't she want me, Harry?"

"Babe, this is going to sound extra harsh. But you know how your mother feels about us. So why is she still on your mind?" He pulled me closer to him. "Please Baby, for the sake of us and your health—let it go" he placed a kiss to my head before returning back to our guests. And I truly tried to let go. But I couldn't.

The next day went by in a haze. Quickly is the only way I can describe. The day after I picked out a wonderful dress, one so amazing that even Nina complimented me. Sophia and Gemma kept taking pictures every five seconds; Shannon and Anne cried every time I called them mom, even when it was playfully; and Kate, Kate kept looking at me. She looked at me with a look so faintly familiar. But a look that I receive nearly everyday. She kept insisting that harry was a "lucky man" and how one could "wish to be in his place". Strange. But my real mother was not to be seen.

Later that the girls had planned on taking me out and the boys planned to take Harry out. "Our last hours of freedom" they called it. But we all agreed, if the group was to get drunk one of them must remain sober. And the boys mustn't go out until the girls get back safely.

Ian and Matt decided to come out with us. But Anne thought it would be best for her to stay home with Robin. The girls choose to take me to a club. Where else to get my last free hours than the place where I first got them. As soon as my foot hit the door there was a water in my hand and adrenaline pumping in my blood. The bass and intensity of the club quickly effected my body. This feeling was amazing.

I danced freely surrounded by the people I love. Ian, Matt, Gemma, Sophia, Kate, even Shannon and Nina. They were all here. I giggled as someone put another cup in my hand, this time soda. I felt like a rebel. Haha.

"I'm gonna be a married bitch in a few hours!" I screamed from the top of my lungs. At the end of my sentence the crowd roared with me. I couldn't help but giggle. Life was coming up me. No more worrying about Nadia, or a disloyal lover. No more crying over stupid thoughts. Just me, Harry, and our little kid. God, I can't wait.

"Olivia's gonna be my sister!" Gemma yelled confidently sipping on something bright.

"I still can't believe I'm gonna be an uncle" Ian yelled over the pumping bass and vivid noise.

"I know. I have no idea how to be a mother. Lord knows mine didn't do s good job" that earned a giggle out of him and Matt. Matt looked at me and nodded. He downed the rest of his drink before getting on one knee.

"Ian..." he said just loud enough to catch his attention. Ian looked down and a look that I've only seen once took over his face. "We've been together since high school. I'm glad that we're together but I wanna call you mine" he paused and flipped open the box in his hand. "So please, Ian Thomas Shaw. Will you do me the greatest deed—and marry me?" I watched as tears came to the both of their eyes. It didn't take Ian long to accept and accept Matt into his arms.

"My brother just got engaged, hoes!" I screamed again and started jumping to the rhythm of the music.

My night went by slowly but painfully wonderful. I will never regret this night.

It didn't take us long to get back up to the loft were we were all tired and accounted for.

"Did you have fun tonight Baby?" Harry asked taking me in his arms.

"Most definitely" I laughed.

"You aren't drunk are you? I don't smell liquor in you" he asked curiously. That's because I'm pregnant you idiot. I wanted so bad to say it with my new found courage.

"No, I didn't drink" I said softly in which he smiled and gave me a firm passionate kiss to the lips. "Have fun tonight baby. Go get trashed but not enough to where you can't say your vows. Got it?" I joked.

"Yes ma'am" he said jokingly. He gave me another quick peck on the lips before getting in the elevator and awaiting for the doors to shut. Kate had decided to head home while Bryce went out with Harry. Shannon and Nina went to hang out in papa's room. So I invited Ian, Gemma, Matt, and Sophia up to my room. We hung out s but before everyone crashed.

Tomorrow's a big day. Tomorrow's the best day. Not only will I be changing my last name to Styles. But I'll be marrying and vowing to spend eternity with the most wonderful, caring, loyal, thoughtful, and considerate man. And I just couldn't wait!

End of Chapter
—————————————————
Author's Note

All I'm gonna say is... shits about to get spicy. Be prepared for your edges to be snatched.

"Ttyl xox"(Bella Thorne reference hoes)...