Chapter Twenty-Three

[OLIVIA'S POV]

"What do you mean you're pregnant?"

"I'm what pregnant means. There's a FRICKEN human growing inside of me!" I screamed. Panick started to rise in me.

"I ju-. Matt and I are coming over" he hung up on me.

The test was still on the bed beside me. The two lines lay there mocking me. I grabbed my legs and held them close to me. Am I ready to be a mom? I can't even handle Harry sometimes; let alone a child. I'll be responsible for two lives almost three: mine, this child's, and Harry.

Harry had been gone for nearly hours. It's four now and I haven't even gotten a phone call. I don't even know if he's okay. I don't wanna fuck up my child. My mother did it to me; I won't let that happen to my baby. Yes, this was unexpected. Yes, this is gonna change everything. But now, I'm going to be a mother. I'm keeping this baby. Whether Harry likes it or not.

"Babe" his wonderful voice rang through sounding like music to my ears. "I'm home" He giggled. "I also brought a friend" I shook off all thoughts and put up my best facade. He can't know about this baby. "Babe?" I walked out slowly to see him stumbling. He's drunk. He looked at me and smiled with such a look of innocence and child like wonder. "There you are" He stalked to me with overly-confident clumsy steps. He placed a soft kiss to my nose then a messy one to my lips. "Hi" he whispered pulling away. I could smell the alcohol on his breath but i choose ignore it. I couldn't help but smile at how adorable he was.

"Hi" I put my nose to his while his forehead rested on mine. "I missed you"

"I missed you" He emphasized. I shook my head still smiling. "I have someone for you to meet" He stumbled to my side. "This is Bryce, he says he knows you." at the sound of that name flashes of memories and heated moments came back to me.

"What?" I whispered softly.

"Hey" I made the mistake looking into his dark blue eyes. He look like he was daring me to speak up and say something to him. "You aren't gonna speak?"

"What is there to say?" I could feel some of my emotions slip through me. Anger, regret, fear. Pain. "What do you want me to say?"

"I don't know. Maybe 'hi' or 'I miss you'."

"So you want me to lie" I felt Harry's arm slip around my waist and his torso come in contact with my back. I looked up at him and our eyes made contact. He was staring down at me watching my every move. He was staring at my lips looking at the way the words formed on them before I managed to make a sound. "I was raised not to lie" I squinted my eyes trying to see past his attempts. To see the bad.

"So you're telling me. After all this time you don't feel anything for me" He took slow strides over to us. "You're telling me after years. You don't still love me"

"I don't Bryce. And you're with Kate" Harry's arm tightened around me as he neared us. I looked back up at him but this time his eyes weren't on me. But Bryce and the had such a look of fury.

"What if I wasn't? Hypothetically speaking, what if Kate wasn't in the picture? What if Harry wasn't in the picture. And it was just us. You and I. Would you love me?" He was standing in front of me now; looking down at my face. But then the question hit me. Why wasn't Harry saying anything? I could practically feel him glaring at Bryce's face. But why wasn't Harry saying anything? Because he wanted to know the answer too.

"Bryce, hypothetically speaking. I would never love you again, even if there was no Kate. or was no Harry" I paused grabbing Harry's arm and swinging it over my shoulder so I could hug him. "But the thing is... there is a Harry. And there is a Kate. Now you may not love Kate the way you loved me-- You may not love Kate at all. But I love Harry" And that's when I heard that light chuckle that makes me fall in love everyday.