Chapter Forty-Six

[HARRY'S POV]

I watched as Olivia drove off with the kids.

I'll admit there was a paralyzing fear inside me that she would leave again and not come back.

My eyes burned as she turned down the street that would lead her away from me. I just had to hope that she'd come back.

As I walked back into the house I heard my phone ring. I held the phone in my hand and stared at the caller ID facing me. I'm absolutely fucked.

I really never thought Oliva would come back to me, I never thought I would find her again. But here I am staring down at the contact of my biggest mistake since she left.

"Hello"

"Hey, Harry. I'm pretty sure you remember me, right? Cause if you don't then let week meant absolutely nothing to you"

[OLIVIA'S POV]

I walked inside the school with two small little hands in mine. I stopped outside their classroom and dropped down to their level.

"Mommy loves who?"

"Me" Nat beamed with a wide smile.

"ME!" James yelled excitedly giving me a hug.

"Have a great day my loves, and James if I hear about you picking fights today or not listened to you teacher—your gonna be have a hell of a time when you get home. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Okay" I straightened the strap on his shoulder.

"Bye" they waved as they walked back to their classes.

"They grow up so quickly" a voice spake. Chills went down my spine, and the world seemed to quiet down.

I turned around slowly and saw Lucas staring at me with a sly smirk.

"Hey, Liv"

"Don't call me that"

"Why?"

"My friends call me that"

"Are we not..." I cut him off by walking away as fast as I could. "Hey" he grabbed my arm tightly pulling me to him. "Are we not friends? Liv" he emphasized.

"We are not" I stepped closer speaking with a low tone and forced words between a clenched teeth. "And never will be friends or anything more. Now let me go, before I have to police swarming this place"

"I doubt you'd do that"

"Oh try me" I reached back to grab my phone but his other hand went around my back and pulled me closer but also grabbed the phone out of my pocket before I could. "You know I could scream and every teacher would flood out of their rooms"

"You know then I could let you go and easily take your kids while you do that" he lowered his head to where his lips were right above my ear. "Now I have a question, Liv. What would you do for your kids?" He held both of my wrists, turned me around, and formed and x over my chest with my arms. "Every mothers, nightmare is to have their kids die. What would you do to prevent that? How far would you go?"

I was looking into the classroom in front of us with Jenna, James, and Nat. They sat at a table together playing and talking. Laughing. The simplest things that made my heart shine. But to have that taken away, I'd be more than broken.

"For them, I'd do anything necessary. For them I'd give my life"

"Hmm" he hummed. "Good, now this is where you need to pay attention" i turned my head away when he tried to lay his head in the crook of my neck. "You see that teacher over there, wearing the pretty pink top? Well she's not a teacher at all however, she's a sub, guess the other teacher got sick" He quoted in a dark voice. "But if you look really hard you'll see that you actually know her"